•DALLAS•

"no no,damnit," i yelled sitting wrapped in a towel on the bathroom floor, i had just gotten out of the shower.

i held the pregnancy test out in front of my face and i read it over and over, hoping that maybe it would go from positive to negative.

"are you okay?" dally asked softly knocking on the door.

i dropped the test in a panic and i cried,"yeah. fine."

i searched for the test in the ground but i couldn't find it, i was shaking like mad.

"are you crying, doll?" he asked cracking the door open.

"don't come in!" i yelled, still trying to find the test.

"hey do you need me to run to the store for your stuff? you know the-"

"no. dallas i'm not on my period i'm fine just leave please," i yelled at him, i scanned the floor for the test and he watched me.

unfortunately his eyes met it before mine did and he picked it up. i felt my stomach drop and everything felt hot, i was so freaking scared.

"your pregnant?" he asked looking at the test.

my bottom lip quivered,"i'm sorry dallas i'm so sorry!"

he shook his head and threw the test back on the ground,"god damnit!"

he walked back into the bedroom and i thought for sure he was about to leave.

"dallas please! dallas?!" i yelled at him and i got off the ground and stepped into the bedroom.

"here put this on," he said handing me a sweatshirt. he was being really short with his talking and he wasn't making eye contact.

i threw the sweatshirt aside,"dallas winston look at me!"

he finally made eye contact and i could see that he was crying.

"i'm sorry dallas, please don't leave me." i cried out falling back on the bed.

he sat down next to me and held me as i cried,"why would i leave you?"

"you hate kids dally, why would you stay?" i asked as he rubbed up and down my arm.

"because i love you," he whispered,"maybe i don't like kids but that doesn't change anything."

"then why are you mad at me?" i asked looking into his eyes, still crying.

"i'm not mad, i just i feel, happy? i don't like kids but i'm happy that i get to have one with you," he said kissing my lips.

"i love you dallas," i whispered twirling some of his hair.

"i love you too," that was the first time ever that i heard him say i love you back.