•DALLAS•

"c'mon babe, let's go downstairs and party," dally said picking me up from his bed and throwing me over his shoulder.

"dally," i moaned,"please put me down."

"nope," he said opening his door,"your coming downstairs and having fun!"

i moaned again, i didn't want to tell him why i didn't want to go partying. not that he would make fun of me or anything, i just didn't want to be a buzzkill.

the heavy smell of smoke filled my nostrils and it made me feel sick,"dally, please take me back upstairs."

"no babe," he sat me down on a barstool and kissed me.

"what do you want to drink," he asked draping his arm around me.

i rolled my eyes and said,"nothing. i want to go back upstairs."

he looked angry at me,"why don't you want to have fun."

this made me incredibly mad,"sorry i'm not fun enough for you dally."

and with that i got up and stormed out to my car. once i got in i turned my radio up and just sat there.

in the red light of the bar sign i could see dally's silhouette coming towards my car, so i locked the doors.

"babe, that's not what i meant. you the funnest broad ever, unlock the door," he tapped on the window.

i reached over and unlocked his door and he got in the passenger seat next to me.

"i know that's not what you meant dallas," i admitted,"i don't know why i got mad. i just really don't want to go out partying tonight."

"why not babe, are you mad at me for something," he asked grabbing my hand.

i shook my head,"i'm on my period, dally"

his eyes went wide,"doll! you should've just told me, we don't have to go partying. we can just stay inside."

i smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him,"i just want to cuddle."

"okay," he said leaning his seat back,"c'mon then."

i laughed,"in my car?"

he nodded and i shook my head at him, still laughing.

i climbed over the console and cuddled up on top of him.

he kissed my temple and sighed content.

we both fell asleep, and stayed asleep, in my car that night.