•JOHNNY•

rainy and cold were the proper words to describe the weather outside. it was the perfect day to curl up on the couch and watch a chick flick. so, that's exactly what you did.

although, you missed your cuddle buddy while you watched all the romance flash by your your eyes on the small television. you hadn't seen johnny in at least two days. it wouldn't seem that long except, you and johnny are inseparable.

you were so deep in thought about johnny and where he could be, that when a pair of warm hands placed themselves on your shoulder you jumped and almost dropped your bag of chips.

"hey babe!" you turned around with puckered lips ready to give johnny a kiss, but that wouldn't work in this case.

"awe, you two are cute," soda said with a
cheesy grin smeared across his face.

"shadup," you said pushing him a little bit. "what do you want?"

"we can't find johnnycake, we all split up and i came here," he explained before plopping down next to you and stealing some chips out of your bag.

you slapped his arm and said, "get your own dork."

you turned the and jumped up. soda complained because he wanted to see if the girl got the hot jock.

"she does. they always do," you muttered throwing a jacket on and lacing your shoes up. "let's go."

soda groaned but followed you out the door. you knew exactly where johnny was. all this time you thought he was hiding out with the gang, but now that you knew he wasn't you were sure where he was. his secret hideout had to remain a secret, therefore, soda would have to leave.

"hey soda go check the park," you told him.

"already did."

"well check again," you said turning him and pushing him towards the park.

once he was distracted you snuck through the strip of woods and finally reached the water tower on the other side. a small figure hung his legs over the edge of the tower.

you gulped and gripped the first rail of the ladder. panic filled your body, you hated heights of any sort. this wasn't super high, but it was enough to trigger a panic attack once you got twelve feet up.

your hot breaths caused small clouds to become visible in the night air. you took a deep breath and counted backwards from ten to calm down, something johnny taught you, but it wasn't helping.

numbly you climbed a few more ramps and you felt the whole world spin. you heard someone running on the metal of the water tower ledge and you saw johnny's face peer down at you.

"woah, you got pretty high up this time," he exclaimed. you couldn't respond, you were to busy trying not to look down.

johnny laid on his stomach and gave you his hand. he had to practically pull you up, you were paralyzed with fear.

"your okay," he promised while he held you close to him. "just look at the sky and breathe."

even after you calmed down he held you. a few minutes of silence went by and you both watched the sky. why johnny loved it up here wasn't a mystery, once you got past the terrifying climb it was peaceful.

"johnny..." you said turning your head to look at him. he looked so happy being lost in the sky.

"yeah," he said still gazing at the sky and the setting sun.

you turned his face towards you with your finger on his chin. the loving gaze only lasted for a few seconds before he kissed you softly.

you placed a hand on his chest and the other on the back of his neck.

"i'm glad i climbed up here," you chuckled.

"me too." he replied with a smirk.