•SODAPOP•

"two-bit i am not grabbing your hand, it's just gonna be another prank," i huffed moving away from two-bit. he moved closer to me and stuck his hand out.

i grabbed it and just as i guessed, a prank. he started laughing claiming that he pranked me.

"it's not a prank if she knew about it," johnny said and two-bit stopped laughing. i thanked him.

"two, just leave her alone,"darry said in my defense. while two-bit was trying to get me to fall for another one of his pranks. he didn't listen to soda and he kept bugging me.

i got up and tried to walk away from him but he followed me so i started running around the house. he still chased after me while laughing.

"erghhhhahahaha," i groaned but then i started laughing when i ran up the stairs and the tried to go up them as well but ended up tripping and falling down the rest of them.

he quickly got up and i ran up the rest of the stairs and sprinted to soda's room. i opened the door and ran inside, locking it behind me.

he knocked on the door,"c'mon let me in, i just wanna prank you Y/N!"

"nope." i said laying on sodas bed. i heard the shower running and i felt my cheeks get hot.

i couldn't just stay in his room without him knowing. he could walk out of the shower naked and i would just be sitting here, like a creep. but i also couldn't just go back out to two-bit, he was getting on my nerves big time.

oh well, i've grown up with the gang, i've walked in on them all naked at least once before. it's not that big of a deal right?

the shower turned off and my heart rate speed up. maybe i could just knock on the door and let him know that i was in here. that's a good idea.

i got off his bed and walked over to the bathroom door. as i put my fist up to knock on it, it swung open and i was face to face with sodapop.

his eyes went wide and his cheeks got even redder than usual. "please tell me that you have something on and that your not completely naked," i said keeping my eyes on his and not looking down.

"i have a towel on," he spoke softly. i closed my eyes and nodded.

"good. but i cant leave," i said laying back down on the bed and pulling a pillow over my face so that he could get dressed.

"why not," he asked. i could hear him opening drawers and grabbing clothes out of them.

"two-bit won't leave me alone, he keeps trying to prank me, you know because it's two-butt," i sounded muffled due to the pillow.

soda pulled the pillow away from my face and threw it back where i grabbed it from the he laid next to me.

"i can help you with avoiding him," he propped himself up on his forearms. i stared at him and asked him how. "we just stay in here," he shrugged,"until we are forced to leave."

i laughed,"sounds good to me."

little did i know that was all two-bit's plan. to get me and soda in a room alone so that soda could ask me out.

just a little hint, i didn't say no.