•PONYBOY•

"ughhhhhhh," i groaned sprawled our on the curtis couch.

"uGHHHH," dally mocked me.

"UGHHHHHH," two-bit mocked him.

"UGHHHH! what's wrong," pony asked lifting my leg up and sitting down on the couch then laying my leg back down on him.

i look at him and hoped he got the message i mentally sent.

"i'm on my period"

he looked at me confused then his face lit up,"ohhhh, UGHHH! come on."

he picked me up from the couch and carried me to my house, we were next door neighbors so it was just the next house over. not far at all.

he said hello to my parents and they informed us that they would be leaving soon for a party.

pony carried me upstairs and into my room.

he sat me down on the ground and pointed to my bed,"sit."

"i have to put clean sheets on my bed pony, i don't have any on right now," i said quickly, my stomach was really hurting.

"okay, well, i'll go get some," he said opening the door.

"in the closet!" i said as he left.

what did i ever do to deserve ponyboy curtis, he's the best boyfriend i could ever ask for.

he got back and put the sheets on the bed for me.

i was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall, the pain made it hard to stand.

a few tears rolled down my cheeks and i tried to wipe them away before pony saw but it was too late.

his face softened and he squatted down next to me and kissed my tears away,"don't cry angel."

"it hurts so bad," i whispered.

he had a worried look,"do i need to call your parents? i think they left already but i can go check."

i shook my head,"no i'm fine."

he sat down next to me and pulled me into his arms so that i was sitting on his lap,"i'm sorry you have to go through this. i wish i could take it all away for you and take it myself if i had too."

i smiled because i knew pony wasn't lying, he really would take the pain for me.

i laid my head against his chest and shook my head,"no, it's okay pony."

i looked up into his eyes,"just talk to me, get my mind off of it."

"your so pretty," he said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"you are too, well, your handsome, pretty sounds weird huh? yeah it does. your handsome," i smiled.

"thank you," he laughed.

we just stared into each others eyes and he occasionally complimented me.

along with mood swings, on my period, i would get very lethargic.

i could feel myself getting very tired and i guess pony noticed because he asked me,"wanna go on the bed?"

i nodded and moved off of his lap and onto the bed.

he laid down next to me and pulled me on top of him. i felt really comfortable here and i soon slipped into a deep sleep.

greaseisgxld , i legit just wrote this for you 😂