•DALLAS•

i couldn't stand it, i hated being grounded. i usually got grounded when i was caught with dallas, which meant i got grounded from dallas. but i just couldn't take it anymore, he probably thought that i hated him or was breaking up with him.

that wasn't the case at all. i had just been legitimately locked in my room, but tonight i was going to see dallas. i just knew it.

i opened the latch on my window and carefully climbed out onto the roof. on the process of getting down i scraped my elbow and my knee pretty bad. they were both bleeding so i wiped the blood on my jacket and started running to bucks. it wasn't that far so i wasn't to out of breath when i got there.

i knocked on the door and buck opened it,"he is busy."

i crosses my arms and glared at him,"tell him who it is. he'll make time for me, buck."

buck rolled his eyes and shut the door on me. i stood there waiting to see if dallas was actually going to open the door or if he just didn't want to see me, because he hated me now.

the door opened and dallas was standing there, shirtless. "hey doll, where've you been," he asked pulling me into the bar and wrapping his arm around my waist.

i explained what happened and how my parents locked me in my room and how i had to escape through the window. "i thought you would hate me, i hadn't seen you in days dally," i finished.

he sat down on the bed next to me and pulled out some band aids from one of his nightstand drawers. "nah, i could never hate you, doll. i thought maybe you were sick or something and just didn't feel like calling."

"no, but i'm gonna be banned from you for longer now that i snuck out," i huffed as he put the bandages on my arm and my knee.

"or you could just stay here." he suggested.

i didn't say anything and neither did he. there was an awkward silence. "are you asking me to move in?"

"yes," he confirmed.

i smiled and caught him off guard by hugging him. "hey, calm down," he laughed,"i'm asking you to move in. not to marry me."

i wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. he kissed back and put his hands in my waist.

he held me and pushed be back slowly as we kissed. i played with his hair and he pulled away and cuddled with me.

"is that a yes?" he asked.

i nodded,"yes. that's a yes."