•GANG•

( y/f/g stands for; your favorite greaser!)

i felt the tears make their way down my cheeks as i rushed over to the curtis house. i was sure my eyes were red, they were burning like crazy. i needed some eye drops or something, i knew darry would give me some if i asked him for them.

truth was i didn't really want to gang to see me crying, i just couldn't go home right now. i had walked all the way to the lot from the school, just to see johnny but he wasn't there. johnny was the best at comforting me when i was sad, soda came second.

the fact that i wasted my time going to the lot made me cry even harder. nothing was going right today.

i opened the door to the curtis house and i walked in, i saw soda on the couch and i sat next to him. i tried to keep my tears silent. johnny wasn't here, neither were pony or dally, they all must've been out causing trouble. without me, just great.

i didn't want anyone to see me crying so i tried to focus on mickey. that didn't work for long because darry saw my blood shot eyes and asked,"have you been smoking?"

that caused soda to turn my chin towards him and look at my eyes. i mentally begged him to not say anything, he didn't understand that apparently because he announced, very loudly, "no, she's been crying."

soda immediately wrapped his arms around me tightly and starting suffocating me with all of his love and affection. not that i minded. "okay soda lay off a little," darry said causing soda to loosen his grip but he still kept me in his arms.

steve and two-bit were now very interesting in helping darry and soda figure out what was wrong with me.

"do i need to kick someone's face in, because i can do that," steve asked very seriously.

"steve you ain't tall enough to do that," soda laughed.

"i'll show you who's tall enough," steve grumbled pulling soda off the couch and wrestling with him. i hates when they did this, because one of them always got hurt.

i ran my fingers through my hair and i started crying again, so i hid my face in my hands and leaned forward. i put my elbows on my knees and just cried into my hands for a minute.

i heard two-bit tell the guys to stop wrestling and they did. they sat on either side of me and steve threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. he kept pulling me down until i was laying my head in his lap.

soda pulled my legs up so that i was laying across the both of them. "talk to us, come on Y/N," steve stroked my hair and let me cry in his lap.

"she's not talking you guys you know what that means?" two-bit crawled over to me and steve and soda held down my arms and legs,"we tickle it out of her."

i cried and begged him not to, but he didn't listen. instead of laughing i let out whimpers and yelps of pain. they all made funny faces and soda and steve let go of my arms.

"pull your shirt up," darry ordered getting up from the chair and walking over to me.

i shook my head,"no, dare, i'm in a room full of boys. are you insane?"

"i said, pull your shirt up," darry repeated himself. i knew there was no getting my out of this. they would all find out the reason i was crying, they would find out that my parents had started kicking me around.

johnny was the only one who knew. he was the only one, besides steve, who could help
me through it. but i didn't trust steve as much i did johnny, so i never went to him.

my fingers grabbed the bottom of my shirt and i pulled it up slightly, travailing some of the bruises. every single one of them got tense.

"is that all of them?" steve asked. i didn't say anything i just stared at him, i didn't want to lift my shirt up anymore than it already was.

i really didn't care if they saw me in a bra, they all walk in on me changing 24/7, because they have no manners and they don't knock.

"take your shirt off then," soda said.

i took a shaky breath and i looked at my hands. i saw them shaking and everyone else saw them too. darry grabbed them and held them for a second telling me that it was okay.

i pulled my shirt off and i held it in my hand. they all stared at the bruises covering my abdomen and my arms.

"who the fu-"

"my dad," i cut darry off.

"your dad?!" steve practically yelled,"oh hell no!"

dally walked through the door and got halfway through wolf whistle before stopping dead in his tracks and clenching his jaw. i swear i heard him growl and his eyes darkened with anger.

johnny was following right behind him and his expression faded to a knowing one. he gave me a look, telling me that it was okay.

pony was next in line through the door, he was very confused at first but then his expression was a milder version of dally's.

"c-can i put my shirt back on now please," i asked darry and he nodded.

darry sat down in his chair. nobody but him had moved from their spots. i stared at the ground, i regretted even coming over here.

dally finally spoke up,"whoever did that better have a good explanation, you would've had to murder their kid to deserve those. unless you did, tell me who it is so that i can go smash their face in."

my bottom lip quivered and i fell to the ground and held my hand to my nose, i was trying not to cry. i hated crying in front of the gang.

dallas walked over to me and squatted down so that he was face to face with me. "who was it?" he sneered.

"hey! dal, lay off man, quit doing that," johnny said sitting down on the ground next to
me.

"doing what johnny?" dally asked.

"you can't make her feel better just by getting in her face and immediately bashing her for questions. that's not how you handle this," he had wrapped his arms loosely around me. i had my head just hanging, and i finally let myself cry.

"johnny, did you know about this?" pony asked, johnny nodded and with that everyone in the room started yelling at him.

"why didn't you tell us?!" was the main thing that was yelled at him.

i lifted my head up and yelled louder than all of them,"just shut up okay?!

they all did, thank god.

"i made him promise not to tell you all, now get over it. it's already done, he's already hit me. it's over with," i was still yelling, but i didn't really care anymore.

"so it's a he?" dallas asked.

"oh my gooooood," darry exclaimed rubbing his face with his hands.

"this isn't new okay," johnny admitted," and i haven't let her go home. she's been staying with me at the lot."

"so it's going on at home," dallas asked, like he had just discovered some big clue. as if johnny hadn't just said that.

steve grabbed a pillow from the couch and chucked it at his face. i knew that given the circumstances dally didn't pick a fight with him, but if it were any other time steve would've had a broken bone.

"well, your welcome here too, Y/N," soda offered.

"and at my place if you want, although it is a bar, and you are under age," dally said.

"so are you," darry pointed out.

"and my mess of a house is always open,"
two-bit put a hand on my shoulder,"if you don't mind ghosts."

i laughed a little bit and wiped my eyes. johnny gave me a half smile and said,"you already know my offer."

i nodded, with everyone knowing what had happened, i never had to go home. in fact, i never saw my dad again, but that didn't stop the traumas had from the one beating.

luckily Y/F/G helped me through it all, after all of this i realized, that i love him.