•DARRY•

"darry i don't want you to go to this rumble!" i whined as he dressed in his rumble attire.

"why not?" he asked, this made me mad that he wouldn't just listen to me.

"why do you have to!" i yelled at him causing him to turn around and look at me.

"are you okay? because you don't usually get this touchy about rumbles?" he laughed.

"i don't find it funny," i sassed.

he was really pissing me off right now and i knew it wasn't really anything he was doing it was just the hormones i had because i was pregnant.

only me and ponyboy knew, he had found my test and i threatened him to get him not to tell anyone.

"i just- i worry about you," i said,"what if you get seriously hurt? i mean, you could die! i don't know what i'd do without you darry."

he sighed and sat down next to me,"i'll be fine."

i burst into tears and he just stared at me, confused.

"i don't want you to do rumbles anymore, darry what if i was pregnant and you got killed?!"

he shook his head and laughed," it's okay, your not so we don't have to worry love. your just being paranoid."

he set his hand on my thigh and kissed me.

"am i darry, am i being paranoid?" i asked hoping he would catch on.

he did.

"y-your pregnant?!" he asked excitedly.

i nodded and he hugged me.

"o-okay, i won't go to the rumble tonight, i'll stay here," he kissed my forehead and i smiled.

he was really calm about this, but what i didn't know was that when i left the room he started freaking out.

he started dancing, crying, cheering and screaming into pillows. he was incredibly excited for this baby.