•JOHNNY•

(I got this idea and another one(that I will be posting later) while I was sewing today and I was pretending this was happening... am I crazy?)

I held up two different pieces of fabric. "This one or this one?" I asked.

"What for?" Soda asked me from his designated spot on the couch. He was laying almost naked, only wearing a towel. He had just showered.

"For you! I'm sewing you some pants!" I joked and I grabbed his jeans off the couch then I threw them at him. He rolled his eyes at me and threw them on the ground.

"You gotta wear pants, it's a law or something," steve smirked. He was proud of his little comment.

"Yeah yeah," soda said leaving the room, with pants in hand. I was happy he was going to get dressed and not walk around the house naked. It made me uncomfortable.

The second he went into his room pony walked out rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Hey Yanelie," He greeted before going into the kitchen.

"Hey pony! Which fabric?" I asked. I was following him around and holding up the fabrics.

He cracked two eggs he has grabbed from the fridge in a skillet and then looked at them.

"Um, I don't know. What are they for?" He asked.

"Oh, well, I ripped my skirt just the other day. So I decided I'd make a new one. I made the last one anyways," I shrugged and set the fabrics on the table,"i just don't know how much I'll need and I wanted the one that looked better."

"Why not make both?" Pony asked.

"I guess I could I'd just need more elastic, for the waistband. I could go to the store and get some, today," i said. I sat the two fabrics down on the kitchen table and ran my fingers over them.

Someone abruptly hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Good morning," johnny said, low and raspy(spam.... inside joke with greaseisgxld )

"Hey! My boyfriend!" I exclaimed. I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay we get it your dating jeez!" Dally smirked watching pony cook eggs. He was probably deciding wether or not to jump scare him. He decided not to and walked over to me and johnny.

"Hey what are these for, man?" He asked picking up one of the fabrics and examining it.

"It's for a skirt, I need a new one, my last one ripped," I informed him,"and if I have to explain that to anyone again today I will be slapping them."

"Hey Yanelie, what are these for?" Twobit asked walking into the kitchen, unbeknownst to what I had just said.

I groaned and dally laughed thinking twobit did it on purpose. "She needs a skirt," johnny explained for me.

"Why?" Two asked. I groaned even louder and slipped out of johnny's arms. I grabbed my fabric from dally's hands as well as the piece that still lay on the table. I folded them and threw them over my shoulder.

"Don't touch these I don't want your germs on them," i joked with dally.

"Oh you don't want my germs on them?" He raised an eyebrow. He was now towering over me and grinning.

"Exactly," I huffed before turning back to johnny and handing him the fabrics," he's the only boy who's germs I don't mind on my fabric."

"Awe, sucks for you doesn't it," steve snatched the fabric from johnny and tossed it in the air causing it to unfold. Lucky for me, he caught it before it hit the floor.

"Steve!" I whined,"you probably have grease all over your hands too!"

"I haven't even gone to work yet!" He exclaimed tossing the fabric to me. I sighed and folded the fabric up again.

"You always have grease on you," pony said.

"You always have grease on you," steve mocked in a high pitched voice.

I rolled my eyes at them and johnny chuckled at me. "Hey, you wanna ditch them and go home to help me with this skirt?" I asked him quietly so only he heard.

He shrugged,"sure."

"Good! I need to go to the store and get some elastic first, if that's fine with you." I slipped my hand into his and he nodded. I pecked his cheek and we said goodbye to the gang.

"Oh johnny!" I exclaimed,"look how pretty this fabric is!"

"Don't you have too much fabric anyways. And I thought we came here for elastic," he laughed putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him. He kissed my forehead.

"For one, you can never have to much fabric(facts) and yes, but I got distracted," I smiled at him.

"Well can we go get the elastic and leave? I'm bored," he asked.

"Sure, johnny," I laughed. We walked over to the elastic section.

There was a girl who looked to be about eight or nine just staring at all the different elastics. "What?!" She whisper yelled.

"Do you need some help?" I asked her. She nodded frantically and i laughed a little bit.

"My mom told me to get a four inch elastic for this dress we were making together, but I have no clue what that is," she threw her hands up in defeat.

I grabbed the item she needed and handed it to her. "Here you go! Have fun sewing!" She thanked me and left.

"She couldn't have been much older than you when you first learned to sew, Yanelie ," johnny said.

I grabbed the elastic I needed and smiled. "Yeah, Mrs. Curtis taught me. You remember? I kept crying because I couldn't sew in a straight line and I kept pricking myself with the needles. "

He nodded,"sure do. I also remember soda thought it would be a good idea to put on a shirt you had made and he ripped it. You basically gave him a black eye."

"Hey! That was the first successful thing I made," I responded in defense," and Mrs. Curtis fully supported my decision in battering her son!"

He laughed. We went to check out and then we walked home.

Johnny laid on my bed, flipping through one of my sketch books and studying the drawings while I sewed.

After I finished he insisted that I put on a fashion show for him, and eventually I got him to put on one of my skirts just for a laugh.