•DALLAS•

i woke up to the sound of a lighter clicking and the smell of cigarettes filled the air. i moaned,"dallas."

he smirked and blew the smoke away from me. he knew i didn't like the smell of his cigarettes so he tried not to do it around me, but i was with him all the time so it was hard for him not to smoke around me.

i had tried to break him of the habit but it was no use. he wouldn't let me smoke, and it's a good thing because i never wanted to.

"good morning," he kissed my forehead and then the tip of my nose. his morning voice was much deeper than his usual tone, it was really hot. i looked up at him and watched him put his cigarette out.

"i just lit that. you better feel special," he grumbled. truth was i did, he really did care about me and he showed me that by making an effort not to smoke around me.

" i do," i told him. i kissed him and a felt him smirk against my lips. he didn't have a shirt on, he never slept with one on, so his chest was really warm. it was really comforting, in my opinion.

"good." he said pulling away from the kiss. he flicked his lighter and just stared at the flame.

"dal, that is bad for your eyes, stop it," i laughed.

"is it. just like smoking is bad for my lungs right?" he asked, i knew he was upset with me so i got off of him and sat up on the bed.

"dallas, i just don't want you getting cancer or get-"

he cut me off,"or hurting my eyes by staring at a flame. or breaking my hand during a rumble. i think your paranoid Y/N."

i could tell he felt better that he had said that but i also knew that he meant it. i nodded my head agreeing with him,"your right dally i am. here have a smoke."

i grabbed his lighter from him and grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand, dally had told me to stop, but i didn't listen. when i presses my thumb against the lighter it made a hissing noise and i let out a yelp and dropped it. i had forgotten dally had the flame going for a long time and it was still hot.

"are you okay,"he asked grabbing my hand and examining the burn.

"i'm fine dally, quit being so paranoid," i laughed a little bit. he looked at me funny, trying to figure out if that was sarcasm or not.

he smirked at me and kissed my hands. he let me lay back down on him and he still held my hand. he traced shapes on my back with his other hand.

"dallas," i said. he grunted in response. "your right," i admited,"i am paranoid, because i don't know what i would do without you. you've gotten me through so much, i probably would be dead if it weren't for you."

"come on now, don't say that doll," he begged, he hated to be reminded of the dark time that i had gone through. as did i.

"no i'm serious dal," i started again,"i love you. and yes. yes i am paranoid. i don't care if you smoke, just promise me you'll drop the habit some day?"

he promised me he would, and two months later dally still hasn't touched a cigarette.