•DALLAS•

"why don't you let me walk with you lyn?" johnny asked getting up from the couch,"it's safer if i go with you."

"i'm fine johnny, i just have to get to bucks, it's not that far," i said grabbing my bag and opening the door.

"are you sure," johnny asked.

i nodded and thanked him.

i was in a tight fit dress, for a date tonight with dally, and i was in a pair of heels. we were gonna stay at bucks for awhile then maybe go cause some trouble around town.

i was walking down the street when a mustang pulled up beside me. one of the socs inside rolled his window down and said, "hey baby, where you heading?"

i didn't acknowledge the fact that they were looking at my butt,"i'm a greaser!"

that didn't stop them.

"i don't care about that," the guy said getting out of the car. he caught up to me and turned me towards him.

"get away from me," i spat.

"who's gonna make me huh?" he asked pushing me down on the ground.

i knew that pony and johnny had gotten jumped and i guess i was about to add to the list of greasers who were being jumped.

"my boyfriend," i said closing my eyes right, due to the pain i felt in my head. i had hit my head against the ground when i fell.

"who's that," he said sitting on top of me and pulling a switchblade on my neck. i felt really bad for pony and johnny, because now i knew how they felt.

"dallas winston," i said trying to get out of his grip. two more socs got out of the car and helped hold me down.

"how many clowns you got in that car?," i asked spitting in his face.

"shred her into pieces," the guy to my right said.

the cut across my stomach, down my thighs and then the punched me in my face.

i felt really dizzy but i could tell that i was being lifted up and that the socs were running away.

"you okay doll?" a man asked.

"who are you?" i slowly said, my vision was blurry.

his eyebrows knitted together and he said,"dally?"

i shook my head,"why are you holding me, where are my brothers?"

"soda!" dally called.

soda cane running over and he grabbed me and held me in his arms for awhile asking me questions.

i didn't know the answers to most of them and it just confused me, i was getting upset as well.

"hey darry we need to take her to the hospital," he said,"she must have a concussion."

dally was the one who carried me to the hospital and i didn't understand why one of my brothers didn't.

"so how long until she remembers that she's a bitch," steve joked holding his arms open for me to come hug him.

"thanks a lot steve," i said hugging him.

"just wanna help you remember," he smiled.

"the doctor said she should not be rushed to remember things, he said that will only upset her and confuse her more," darry said from the kitchen.

"what do you remember about tonight,"johnny asked.

"i remember i was dressed up to go somewhere. oh i know, i was dressed up to go to bucks with one of my friends, i can't remember which one," i pouted.

"it's fine, just keep going," dally said grimly from the recliner.

"um, i remember the socs jumping me and i said something about you dally but i don't remember what i said," i shook my head disappointed in myself," and then you guys showed up and save me and now  here i am."

"that's it?" pony asked looking back and forth between me and dally.

"yeah why?" i asked.

"caitlyn you and dally are da-"

"hey! knock it off," dally said.

"yeah pony, don't push it on her,let her figure it out," two-bit warned.

it hurt a little bit that they were talking about me like i wasn't there. i decided that i was tired.

"darry," i asked looking at him.

"yeah kid," he responded.

"will you come tuck me in," i asked.

dally looked a little bit hurt and it was really confusing me.

"yeah," darry said.

"why are you five?" steve joked.

"stuff it randle," dally said in my defense.

"it's been two weeks darry!" i yelled.

"i know it has sweetheart," he said calmly.

"i just want to remember everything! it's like there's something at the back of my mind, you have to help me please," i whined.

"come on, i'll take you to bed," two-bit said.

"no i don't want to-" i was cut off when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

he tossed me on my bed and said,"look at this."

he grabbed a picture from one of my drawers and threw it to me.

it was a picture of me and dally. his hands were around my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck, we were kissing.

it all clicked. dally was the thing i couldn't remember, of course now i knew. i knew that we were dating.

"i gotta go see him two," i said jumping off the bed and running down stairs.

"where are you going," darry asked as i unlocked the door.

"i remembered!" i yelled running out of the door and sprinting to bucks.

i ran upstairs and opened dally's door. i was ready to jump into his arms and hug him, but he was fast asleep.

i quietly shut his door and tiptoed over to him. i saw that on his dresser he had a picture of me on it next to his bottle of cologne.

i climbed in bed next to him and cuddled up into his side. he wrapped his arms around me and i asked him if he was awake. i got no response so i assumed he wasn't.

i fell asleep in his arms that night

i felt the warm arms that held me slowly pull away from me. i turned my body around so that i was facing dally.

his face showed that he was still tired but he was awake. "what are you doing here?"

"i remember," i said.

his face lit up and he smiled. he cupped my face in his hands and he smashed his lips on mine.

"i'm so happy," he said in between kisses,"i thought you had forgotten me for good."

he kept kissing me and i pulled away to whisper,"who could forget you, dallas winston?"

he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck a few times,"nobody."

we spent the rest of the day cuddling.