•GANG•

"hey pony what's up," i asked wiping my hands on my apron.

"how did you know it was me?" he said over the phone.

"lucky guess," i shrugged leaning against the counter and holding the phone up to my other ear.

"that's funny, anyways i wanted to know if you want to come hang out with me and johnny. we were probably gonna go to the lot or something. do you wanna come?" he yelled over the racket of the gang.

i laughed a little bit,"sorry pong i can't i just started making cookies and i cant leave them in the oven."

"cookies?!" i voice that didn't belong to pony asked.

"steve give me the phone back!" pony yelled in the background.

"not a chance kid! she's making cookies!" steve said.

i heard a few of they guys cheering and i heard soda yell,"we'll be over in five!"

"no- steve they aren't for you guys. they are for the people at my moms work if you guys ea-" i tried telling him that they couldn't come over but the line went dead.

i sighed and put the phone back on the wall. after awhile the door slammed open and a bunch of rowdy, cookie hungry, boys came tumbling in.

"i swear to god if you guys eat those cookies thy will be your last," i warned.

"yeah yeah, i'm real scared,"'two-bit joked grabbing one of the cookies and holding it up in the air,"i tell you what, if you can get this we won't eat any cookies. sound fair guys?"

they all nodded and muttered a 'yeah' while grinning and smirking.

"absolutely not fair! your like two feet taller than me two!" i whined.

he leaned against the counter,"then use objects to your advantage. and hurry my arms getting tired."

"i'm just gonna kick you where the sun don't shine and then maybe you'll drop the cookie?" i crossed my arms and raised my leg to kick him but someone grabbed me and pulled me back.

"no. darry! that was gonna work," i whined wriggling our of his grip and huffing.

"you can still get the cookie," johnny said tapping the counter and smiling.

i winked at him and jumped up on the counter and grabbed the cookie from two-bit.

"hah, no cookies for you." i laughed turning around around on my heels to go put more cookies on the sheet.

i saw empty pans that once held cookies. as for the cookie dough? it was all gone. i turned back to them all and glared daggers into them.

"here two-bit i grabbed you these," dally laughed and handed him about five cookies.

"i hope you all get salmonella from that cookie dough, you deserve it. YOU ALSO ARE BAKING MORE COOKIES BEFORE MY MOM NEEDS TYEM FOR WORK OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

they all started laughing at me and i groaned and walked into the living room, flopping down on the couch with a loud exhale.

soda came over and lightly pulled my hair,"you know you love us."

"mmhmm, i'm taking a nap. bake cookies and shut up."