Chapter 7 - Release the Beasts

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Ash wakes up in the morning finding Courtney sleeping right by him hugging him.

Ash secretly gets up and doesn't wake her up. Ash then walks out of the room.

The room Ash was in had two beds like a bunk bed. Why? Because Grunts don't have to share beds and besides that they can share privacy.

As soon as he got out of the room a grunt greeted him.

"Hey you." Grunt says. "Hmm? Yeah what?" Ash says. "You know Courtney huh?" Grunt says. "Yeah what about it?" Ash says. "She well.... She liked our boss Maxie, what I mean by liked more like Love him. She had a crush on him, and he was pretty dense about it, he acts like a father to the rest of us." Grunt says. Ash nods.

"I think I should've told you that he kinda changed when the last time we fought Team Aqua, both teams were arrested and scolded for our foolishness by both champion Steven Stone and Lance." Grunt says. Ash nods.

"After that we wanted to reunite Team Magma and help Team Aqua, as a sign of peace. To do so we wanted to catch Kyogre and give them it for a present, they want to do the same." Grunt says. Ash does a thinking pose.

"The Red and Blue Orbs that were used was banished over a year ago so no point of retrieving them, since our boss told us it was a foolish plan to gain absolute power." Grunt says. Ash nods in understanding.

"Now we just want to create an Organization for ourselves to fend off dangerous weather environments for People. However we decided we wanted Groudon so for trade, they have Kyogre and we have Groudon. Once both our minds made up we can continue to fight disasters in exchange of recognition as heroes!!! By the way we means Team Magma and they is Team Aqua." Grunt finishes. Ash is very confused at this point.

"What's wrong? Oh yeah sorry if I bored you, my bad." Grunt says. "Wait no! You didn't bore me! It's just that... Why need Legendaries? Legendary creatures can sometimes create disasters and sometimes stop them too, so why go through catching Kyogre if you have Pokemon that can help stop disasters as well?" Ash says. "So what are you trying to say?" Grunt says raising an eyebrow.

"First off you can gather together all the Pokemon from the disaster in one safe spot and then fend off the disaster with your Pokemon so they get credit of saving others, instead of letting a legendary do it. Besides that you apologized to the Champions, but we should really be apologizing to Kyogre, since we caught him in a net and hurt him, that includes Groudon too but for them." Ash says. Grunt nods.

"Hmm it does make sense... but I don't know if we can change our plans... we could tell our bosses however... Kyogre won't be happy with us if we release him back into sea He will wash us away like a bunch of dirt on a plate of dishes, then there's Groudon... He'll turn the world into fire literally." Grunt says. Ash shivers in fear thinking about it.

"I have a plan however you up for the challenge?" Ash says. "Err me?" Grunt says. "Yeah you. What is your name?" Ash says. "I'm Fawd Gosh, nice to meet you, err..." Fawd says. "Alpha, Alpha Kestcrow." Ash says. "Nice name," Fawd said.

"Thanks, but here's the plan..." Ash says. Whispering was heard...

"You got that?" Ash said. "Yup it is done as a deal. But man your plan is crazy." Fawd said. "And risky, but it's all I could think of." Ash says. "Heard your conversation, great idea also their story why the captured them, I'm glad I heard it, because if I didn't..." Arceus stopped before saying.

"They would feel the full power of my Judgement!!! Anyways go for it Alpha." Arceus says. "Got it." Ash whispered to himself.

And so their plan commenced...