Chapter 31 - Busted!

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak)

Ash and Mewtwo were having fun, but only Ash was, Mewtwo was bored and leaned on a wall. Mewtwo sighed, "When does this festival end?" Mewtwo said. "I don't know, but let it never end!" Jirachi said having fun. "Yeah!" Ash said dancing. Mewtwo sighed at the sight of them both.

A woman suddenly walked up to Mewtwo while blushing. "H-hello there... wanna join me in a dance?" The lady said blushing, she was wearing a Bellossom skirt and shirt. "No! Dance with me!" Another woman said, walking up to Mewtwo. She was wearing a Roserade outfit with pom poms and a green mask.

"No thanks, I'm fine I have to take care of my cousin here." Mewtwo said pointing to Jirachi in a small pajama. "Aw... He's so cute!" Both of the ladies said. "Thanks for the compliment!" Jirachi said to them.

Ash was marching in a conga line with other Pokemon people. "Yeah!" Ash said. "Yeah!" The other People said in the line, they were currently having fun. One of them in front of Ash was a Braixen lady, but she looked familiar.

The conga line went backwards as someone ordered them too. Ash turned around so did the Braixen lady, but when she looked in front of her she recognized the man, "Hmm? Alpha?" ??? said to Ash. Ash heard her voice and recognized her. "Hmm? Serena's here?" Ash thought to himself. Ash recognized that he took a while until he got to Lavaridge Town.

"Ah... Sorry there..." Ash said. "It's okay, but what are you doing here Alpha? I have many questions for you." ??? said pouting. "O-okay just wait til this is done." Ash said. "Fine." ??? replied.

Later...

The conga line ended and Ash was dragged by Serena to a private area so no one could hear them. "So... Alpha... A-are you Ash?" Serena asked with a small blush. "What do you mean I'm Ash?" Ash asked. "Don't lie to me! I know you're Ash! You have Ash's Greninja!" Serena yelled at him angrily.

"Ash's Greninja? Oh that Greninja? I didn't know it was Ash's he went to me and wanted to come along with me." Ash explained in a lie. "He did? Then release him out! Let Braixen talk to him!" Serena said. "Sure." Ash said releasing Greninja out of his Pokeball. Serena did the same for Braixen.

"Gren? Greninja! (Huh? Braixen!)" Greninja said running towards Braixen with arms open for a hug. "Braixen! Brai! (Greninja? Greninja!)" Braixen said running into Greninja hugging him. "Greninja, Gren Greninja (Braixen, please don't leave me again I want you to stay by my side from now on.)" Greninja said holding her hands.

Braixen blushed a lot hearing this, "B-brai? Braixen! (R-really? I'd love too!)" Braixen said joyfully jumping up and down blushing. "I don't know what they're saying, but I think that Greninja wants to hang around with you." Ash said.

"Greninja! (Alpha! Can I stay with Braixen and Serena?)" Greninja asked. "Sure thing pal! We'll meet again." Alpha said giving a thumbs up. Ash walked up to Serena and held out Greninja's Pokeball. "Here you go, Greninja is all yours." Ash said, he knew he'll have him back as soon he gets his life back.

"R-really? Are you sure? I can't take it! People will think I'm stealing yours!" Serena said. "Don't worry about that, just take it so Greninja will feel a lot more better with Braixen than me." Ash said. "Umm... If you're okay with it then I'll take it." Serena said not so sure about the idea.

Serena grabs the Pokeball on Ash's hand. "Okay it's settled. Greninja be a nice guy to Serena here." Ash said. "Huh? How'd you know my name?" Serena asked confused. "You're famous, you were close to taking the title of Kalos Queen." Ash explained with a tone familiar to Serena.

Serena blushed at the soft and kind tone of Alpha's. "I gotta go, so take care Greninja!" Ash said. "Gren! Greninja (I will! For the sake of protecting Braixen and Serena.)" Greninja said. "Bye Alpha!" Serena said holding her heart blushing, "I don't know why, but he reminds me of Alpha." Serena thought to herself blushing a little.