Chapter 39 - Having a Ball (Part 3 - Finale)

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Ash was having trouble against Nihilego, it was dodging gracefully through the attacks like it was nothing. "Ugh! This has gone long enough!" Ash said. "Lucario! Take a Bone Rush and throw it!" Ash called out.

Gladion's Silvally was also having trouble, the knockback is really getting on his nerves. "Grr! Silvally! Let's go all out! First let him strike. Swords Dance!" Gladion called out. Silvally increased the power of his attacks with Swords Dance.

Lucario pulled out a Bone Rush and threw it towards Nihilego, it dodged Gracefully again, but... It came back like a Bonemerang. The attack landed on Nihilego which triggered Nihilego more. "Bloop! (I'll kill you for that!)" Nihilego said.

"And follow it up with an Aura Sphere." Ash thought to himself. Lucario read him and smirked, he fired an Aura Sphere, it landed directly, wasn't that effective though. "All you Gladion!" Ash said. "Thanks, Silvally! End this with Multi-Attack once more!" Gladion called out.

"Sil! Silvally! (I'm getting bored! Time to end this!)" Silvally said. Nihilego was still recovering from all of the hits. Silvally striked against Nihilego and launched her across from the room towards the wall.

"Bloop... (No! I can't lose like this...)" Nihilego said before getting unconscious. "Phew! I think we're done." Ash said. "Not so sure..." Gladion said looking at Nihilego shaking. It woke up immediately.

"Bloop! (You're dead to me!)" Nihilego said furiously. "Why I oughta..." Ash said pulling out a Beast Ball. "Take this!" Ash said throwing it towards Nihilego. It dodged like it was nothing and flew straight towards Ash.

Lucario reacted by using Counter. Using the move Lucario launched Nihilego back like a beach ball. "Bloop! (Stop that!)" Nihilego said. Ash sighed, "Arc? Any help?" Ash whispered. "Use a Psychic type for my sake." Arceus said.

"Eevee! Come on out!" Ash said throwing a Pokeball in the air. Eevee (Mew) was released, "Alright, use Psychic!" Ash called out. "Eevee! (Take this!)" Mew said while motioning her arms like a wand.

Nihilego was forced to stay still by Psychic. "Bloop! (How annoying!)" Nihilego said. "Sorry if it's unfair!" Ash said while throwing a Beast Ball with a gold rim. It snatched Nihilego immediately and caught it perfectly.

"How did you catch her so perfectly?" Gladion asked. "The Beast Ball was upgraded. It's like a Master Ball. Arc informed me while heading here." Ash explained. "I guess that makes sense." Gladion said while facepalming.

The Pokeball opened by itself. Nihilego released herself and charged at Ash using her sharp stabbing arms. "Whoa!" Ash said while dodging her spear arms. Ash ran away scared while Nihilego was chasing Ash.

"Are you just gonna stand there?! Or..." Ash asked. "I think I will. It is your Ultra Beast, you caught her. Now train her... to not kill you." Gladion said. "You make a point." Mallow said. "Yeah you do." Sophocles said.

"Aw come on!" Ash said in despair. "She can't hurt you because it'll be against the law." Kiawe said. "But she's an Ultra Beast, not a Pokemon." Ash reminded. "Oh yeah..." Kiawe replied. "But it's your mission." Kiawe said. Ash took a couple of seconds to process what he said.

"He has a point, sorry Ash, but don't worry, if you die I'll revive you." Arceus said. "Thanks for the help Arc." Ash said sarcastically. "Don't worry! We'll cheer you on!" Mallow yelled out. "Thank you, at least I have someone who cares." Ash whispered.

"Hey! I care... very little." Arceus said. Ash sweat drops as he dodges Nihilego from killing him. "Ah! How come I didn't think of it before?" Ash said as he pulls out purple flowers from his bag, he handed them to Nihilego.