Chapter 36 - Alola arrival

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak)

In the morning, Ash woke up to find Angie sleeping with him, she looked so peaceful, Ash pulled out a note and wrote something on it and placed it in her hands. Ash soon packed up and walked out of the house, Ash looked back.

Ash sighed, "Bye Angie, soon we will meet again." Ash said while turning his back on the house and headed off to who knows where? "Arc? What's my mission?" Ash said. "Okay, you're going to Alola, there you'll immediately go to a fake Island called Aether Paradise, you need to go there immediately, Mewtwo predicted something will happen and it'll be bad." Arceus explained.

"Understood, sir." Ash said politely. On that note Ash left off into the distance and headed to the port in Twinleaf Town.

Later...

Ash made it to the port, "Alright, I think I know what to do now, Hooper? A little help?" Ash said. "I can only communicate to him, I'll tell him." Arceus said.

"Hooper? Or should I say Hoopa?" Arceus said cutting off communication to Ash, communicating to Hooper. "Hello! You surprised me! What's going?" Hoopa asked. "Hoopa, Ash needs to get to Aether Paradise can you teleport him there?" Arceus asked.

"Sure! I have your back Arc-con!" Hoopa said with a giggle. Arceus had second thoughts about what he just heard. "Arc-con... That sounds familiar... Forget it." Arceus thought to himself. "Okay, just go and help Ash get to Aether Paradise without getting spotted." Arceus explained.

With that Hoopa left Meray and Baraz as they just arrived. "Huh? Where'd Hoopa go?" Baraz asked. "He better not cause anymore trouble! I'm going to find him." Meray said pouting in anger.

Ash waited for Arceus to respond, Hooper appeared above Ash and landed on his head. Ash fell on to the floor, "Ugh... Hooper? Okay, can you help me? Mewtwo said it's urgent." Ash said while recovering from the hit.

Hooper got up okay, "Sure! I don't know where Aether Paradise is, but I know where Alola is. Let's go!" Hoopa said while summoning a portal with his rings. "Alright!" Ash replied while jumping into the portal.

Portal Transition...

A peaceful day in Alola, In the tracks there lay Mallow, Lillie, Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe, and Kukui the teacher, a special guest too. Currently they were learning about Rhyhorn Riding, a special person was there as well.

"So Grace, wanna show them how it's done?" Kukui said. "Sure! Why don't you show me?" Grace said. Kukui paled, "Uh... S-sure..." Kukui said, "Honestly I never rode on Rhyhorn... But I'll try." Kukui thought to himself.

Kukui nervously mounted on a Rhyhorn, his Rhyhorn's personality was happy. "Rhy! (Ready!)" Rhyhorn said. "Have you ever rode on a Rhyhorn Kukui?" Grace said. "Y-yeah! I just never rode on one for a long time." Kukui lied while palling a little.

"C'mon! Don't lie to me. I know if you're lying if you start sweating." Grace said. "O-okay I lied, I never rode on a Rhyhorn before, why don't you show me and my students how it's done?" Kukui said. "Sure! I would love to!" Grace said.

Suddenly a portal opened up from the sky, Everyone of Ash's friends saw it. "Whoa look up there!" Sophocles said. "What?" Mallow said. Everyone glanced at it, it was a ring portal. "AH!!! A Ultra Wormhole!" Lillie said.

"What's a Ultra Wormhole?" Grace said. "Something bad is going to happen!" Kukui said. Grace heard this and took a defensive stance. "Everyone don't panic!" Kukui said. Everyone stood in their positions.

Kiawe puts on an intimidating face, showing no mercy. Several seconds of silence a scream came through the portal. "Whoa!!!!" ??? said while flying out of the portal and on to the floor face on the ground.