Chapter 71 - Time at the Cruise (Part 6)

(I don't own Pokemon or it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Here we see Jolt and Victini talking to each other, just what is Victini up too?

"Jolt! I need your advice, you're great friends with Mewtwo right?" Victini said. "Yes I believe so... why?" Jolt said. "To be honest with you," Victini said then she got a little closer to whisper, "I have a little crush on him." Victini said blushing a little.

"You do?" Jolt whispered back. "Yes," Victini said, she stopped whispering. "So I really need your help!" Victini said. "But I don't know if you need anymore help now, you've come this far, all you need to do now is just ask him." Jolt said.

"But I'm shy!" Victini said. "Oh yeah, whoops." Jolt said. "Jolt! Vi! Are you there?" Mewtwo said. "Yes I'm here Mewtwo!"  Jolt said. "D-did my crush just give me a nickname?" Victini said blushing furiously.

"Don't know, but I'm going back." Jolt said. "Hello Mewt!" Jolt said. "You can call me Mewtwo, people won't understand Pokemon." Mewtwo said. "I know, but just in case. Besides Victini would like to-" Jolt said, he looked behind him.

Victini had a scowl on her face, it was scary. "I mean, she would like to talk to you about it." Jolt said before running off back to the others. "Huh? So Vi, what do you want to talk about?" Mewtwo said. "Th-that's a really nice name you came up with for me." Victini said.

"I can't say your real name right? So I came up with one that is part of your name like I made with mine." Mewtwo said. "So that is all you want to talk about? Okay, let us join the others in the Jacuzzi." Mewtwo said. "Umm... yeah sure," Victini said, "I guess it can wait..." Victini said.

Back With The Others...

"Wow! That's a really cool set of Eeveelutions!" A guy said in sunglasses. "Yeah I can see that." Another guy said. "I wonder if they are wild? Unless someone owns them." Guy in glasses said. "I bet they are someone else's." The other guy said.

"Yeah they are, they are mine. And hers." Mewtwo said pointing to the side of him which is Victini. "Just to let you know, you are sick!" Guy in glasses said. "Wait, what?" Mewtwo said confused, "Sick is another word for saying that someone is awesome like has guts." The other guy said.

"Oh, okay but why the word sick?" Mewtwo said. "I don't know, it just sounds sick." The guy in glasses said. Mewtwo facepalmed, "Oh, okay, we'll just be on our way then, sorry to bother you on your date." The other guy said.

"Date? So you set me up on a date Jolt?" Mewtwo said. "No I didn't I swear! It's because people mistaken about two of different genders hanging out together." Jolt said. "I really hope those guys didn't know that I'm the only guy in those groups of girls." Jolt said.

"Isn't it getting a little more late now?" Jolt said changing the subject at hand. "Yeah it is, it's... 8:00 pm? Okay, we should be getting rest now, tomorrow we'll just visit Arc." Mewtwo said. "And the trip will finally be over, and you guys can rest."

Jolt went up to Mewtwo and whispered into his ear something inaudible to the readers. Gem read his mind though and was a little upset about it. "Sure Jolt." Mewtwo said through telepathy. "Thanks." Jolt said.

"What did he say Gem?" Bowe said. "What are you talking about?" Gem said. "I know you're lying, you're an espeon, you read minds." Bowe said. "Okay, okay, you got me...  Jolt said that he want's to sleep alone, so he told Mewtwo to get us all back into the ball." Gem whispered.

"You what?!" Bowe said tackling into Jolt wrapping him up with her ribbons. "Please don't let me sleep alone in that Pokeball!" Bowe said while accidentally choking him with her ribbons. "I... Can't... Breathe... Bleh~" Jolt said as he had his last breath.