Chapter 40 - Side Missions To Finish

(I don't own Pokemon and it's Company, also Gamefreak.)

Ash smirked everytime Gladion was shocked so was the audience who were Ash's friends. "Problem?" Ash said while Gladion was having a hard time. "This? This is nothing, I'll beat you; you know that I have a advantage as well right?" Gladion pointed out.

"Yeah you do, you just got to strategize." Ash said giving advice. "Thanks for the advice, it wasn't helpful." Gladion said. Ash giggled to himself, "Heh, sorry." Ash said. "Don't apologize; Silvally, use Air Slash!" Gladion called out.

The attack was shot towards Espeon, it was a great strategy; not going for a close range attack. Espeon dodged it gracefully with a giggle, "I have an idea, Transform into Glaceon!" Ash said. Espeon (Mew) nodded, she jumped and Transformed into Glaceon.

"Huh? What are you planning?" Gladion said. "Why would I answer that?" Ash said. "I wouldn't expect you to answer that question. Silvally! Multi-Attack on Espeon!" Gladion said. Silvally charged towards Espeon with a Multi-Attack.

"Glaceon! Blizzard on the floor!" Ash said. Glaceon nodded in understanding, she used Blizzard on the floor of the battlefield to turn the arena into a skating rink. Silvally slipped on the ice and fell on the floor, but was sliding towards Glaceon pretty fast.

(Sorry, you're going to be confused on Gladion and Glaceon, both are similar.)

"Glaceon! (Perfect timing for these!)" Glaceon (Mew) said while using Psychic to put on the skates. "What? Is that even legal?" Gladion said. "What is?" Ash said while shrugging. "How come Glaceon is using Psychic? Also wearing skates." Gladion said shocked.

"I don't know, Kukui?" Ash said looking at Professor Kukui. "Well... Using the move Transform, the user will gain some of it's moves from the Pokemon it transformed into, also still keeps it's moves from its original form." Kukui explained.

"Okay... I guess I'm in trouble then." Gladion said. "But why does she have skates on? That can't be allowed!" Gladion argued. "Okay, to make this fair, Glaceon take those off, we'll skate later." Ash said, then whispered, "Sorry."

"Glaceon! (Aw! I really wanted to skate...)" Glaceon said while using Psychic to take off her skates. She then slid through the rink using her paws. "Silvally! Crush Claw on the ground!" Gladion said.

"Glaceon, Ice Beam quick!" Ash called out. Glaceon fired a Ice Beam towards Silvally's feet, stopping him in place. "Uh oh! Silvally!" Gladion yelled in horror as he is frozen stuck in place. Even if it wasn't effective it did froze him in place.

"Glaceon! Psybeam!" Ash said. "Silvally! Air Slash!" Gladion said. Both attacks collided, "Silvally once more on the ice!" Gladion called out. Silvally used Air Slash once more on the ice, it created a couple of clouds

Silvally broke out of the frozen effect and shook off the cold. "Silvally! Break this field with Crush Claw!" Gladion said. Silvally broke the field with Crush Claw and the floor was back to normal, but the field was a little broken.

"Ah, I guess they'll have to fix this, later though." Ash said as he pointed towards Silvally, "Glaceon go for a Psychic and throw Silvally up!" Glaceon nodded and use Psychic to throw Silvally up in the sky.

Falling down slowly, "Glaceon go for a Psybeam now!" Ash said. "Silvally! Take this Memory!" Gladion said aiming the Memory disc and throwing it towards Silvally. Silvally caught it and inserted it in his head.

"Become one with the darkness! Unleash it! Multi-Attack!" Gladion said. Silvally landed and took the blow, it had no effect, Silvally then charged towards Glaceon using Multi-Attack. "Play it cool, with Blizzard!" Ash said.