Chapter 214 Let's Train.

The next day at work Yuki keeps thinking about what Zero told her. She kept her cool in front of him. But it still hurt her. The thought of someone else's lips on his, there hands roaming him. Ate at her. She knew the bonds were back. She knew. She wanted Zero like she always did.

Kaname walks in for lunch. Sitting at the counter. Like he did every day. Yuki looked forward to it. So did he. It was the only time they saw each other. They did very well at keeping things neutral lately. Even if one or the other would think here and there what if. They knew to stay totally away from each other. Only hurt them both. Making their life miserable. That their friendship bond was strong. Stronger than anyone really knew. So they both felt seeing each other for an hour or so would be better than nothing. Living a normal life with there partners yet still having each other to run to. To talk to. To confide in. It made both of them feel content. Like life could work this way.

"So how is my girl today?" Kaname asks. "Ok, I guess." Yuki admits. "Just ok? What happened? I know you two are back on track. What did he say now?" Kaname asks. "Something took place when he was away. A woman came on to him. Kissed him." Yuki confesses. "Oh. Is She still alive to tell this tale?" Kaname chuckles. Yuki shooting a glare at Kaname." Yes. she is. I don't even know who she is. I don't want to."Yuki says. "I see this hurt you. He didn't do anything more?"Kaname asks. "No. He claims it was just a kiss. Then he went to his room. Never seeing her again. It just hurts me." Yuki states. "Did you yell?" Kaname asks. "No. I kept my cool. He trusted me to tell me the truth. We are working on that. IF I would explode. He wouldn't tell me anymore. But I have to say it bothered me. I also didn't say anything because. How can I? After what I did with you. I almost fully let go with you. His was just a kiss." Yuki states. " So let's just say the only reason you didn't fight was that you had your own guilt?" Kaname replies. "Yes. That doesn't mean this can happen again." Yuki comments. "I am sure it won't. Zero isn't the type." Kaname remarks. "I know. Just another thing to put in the let go box." Yuki laughs. "That box must be full by now." Kaname states. "It's overflowing." Yuki responds. "Yuki I wanted to talk to you about training again. I think the both of us should start up again. We never know what is lurking around to get us. We need to be on our toes. The both of us haven't done much of it in years." Kaname states. 

"If you think we need it. I am down. I use to love to train. It let go of all my bent up anger. So, I am training with you?" Yuki asks. "Yes. Is that ok?" Kaname asks. "Well, that last time I trained with you a lot of sexual desire was there. It was hard for both of us." Yuki admits. "I think we can handle it this time. We are happy with our partners. We know it wouldn't go anywhere. Unless you're trying to get back at Zero again?" Kaname Chuckles. "No. I don't want to do that. I'm not after that at all. I was just stating a fact."Yuki states. "We will be practicing at the Association. Zero will be around too. They might make it better. Martha also will be there. It will be like we are working." Kaname responds. "I like that. I think. I can probably kick your butt now." Yuki says with a grin."You think so huh? You don't know all my tricks. Little Lady."Kaname snickers. "Oh. I know quite a few. You're not going to be able to distract me with your smoothness this time. I am used to it."Yuki remarks. "We will see."

Kaname leaves and Yuki is excited. She likes the idea of training again. Maybe even getting to go against Zero. She thinks about it all day. It's now time to wait for Zero to pick her up. It got her mind off of what was going on with them. Trying to put it in the past. With the rest of the hurtful things.

Zero pulls up to get her. Seeing her smiling and happy. Which makes him feel good. He was hoping. She wasn't still upset. "How was your day babe?"Zero asks. "Pretty good. Kaname wants to train again. He thinks. We should be on our toes."Yuki states. "Maybe he has a point. That might be a good idea. He is going to be your trainer?" Zero asks. "Yes. It will be at the Association. So, I will be able to see you more. You can even come and watch. Maybe I can even train with you?" Yuki asks. "You would like that? Me training with you?" Zero asks back. "Yes. I think it would be fun. Maybe a little distracting. But that might be a good thing. Help make it more of a challenge." Yuki states. "Distracting huh? Why is that?" Zero grins. "You know how I feel about you. You standing there in workout gear. ALl sweaty isn't going to help me. Only make me want you. It might even improve our sex." Yuki smirks. "I think. I can live with this. I will come to watch you train with Kaname. Then we will have our own session. Just me and you. See who wins." Zero responds. "Sounds good. Don't come in a suit and tie. I want workout gear. Something I can tear off you." Yuki states. "You're going to make this interesting aren't you?" Zero responds. "Why not. We need some fun time. Some play time. Get ourselves back to where we were." Yuki comments. "I agree. Do you think it will be good training with Kaname?"Zero asks. "It should be fine. We have come along way. Martha will be around too. All should be fine. He thinks he has an advantage over me. But it's not going to work. His smoothness I'm used to. It's not like you. You will distract me." Yuki responds. "I am happy to hear that." Zero comments.

And Zero was happy with that. To know that he would distract her because she wanted him. it was back. He wasn't going to lose it this time. He would train with her. Turn her on, make her yearn for him again. Pushing her farther away from Kaname. At least in that sense. He knew he wasn't really his problem anymore. He knew Kaname really liked Martha and was trying. Just deep in his mind. He did know how these two were. There was always something there. No matter how much the two of them tried to hide it.