Chapter 244

Chapter 244 Saftey

They both get home in minutes. Kaname bringing Zero up to bed to the doctor. It's even hard for Kaname to look at him. He is so badly beaten. They removed the restraints when they were at the warehouse. The outlines are still on his skin. Red indents of where he was held. Deep into his skin from trying to remove them. Yuki runs upstairs to be by his side. Still falling apart. She just sits in the chair next to the bed. Watching as the doctor, checks, and fixes Zero.

Hanabusa beside her waiting for the blood that the doctor takes from him. So he can analyze it. Knowing that Zero isn't healing as fast as he should be.

"Yuki, Zero has a lot of broken bones, Broken ribs, His spine is Fractured. Not to mention all the black n blues. There may be even some swelling on the brain. He will be unconscious for a while. Until the swelling goes down. They really gave him a working over." The Doctor says Handing the blood he took to Hanabusa. "Will he be ok doctor? Will he walk again?" Yuki asks. "He is a fighter. Anyone else would have been dead by now. He is fighting this. He is strong. I am sure he will come back. We will know more of what is going on after we get the blood results back. Hanabusa is running them now. I am sure he will let us know in a few." The doctor says. "Ok. Thank you." Yuki answers.

Yuki sits beside Zero. Just Looking at his battered face. The Face she loves so much. The face that always warmed her heart. Now she is frightened to look at him. Scared to see him so hurt. So frail. All she can do is sit there and cry. Remembering all that Nurse Jackie told them. How strong he was. How it would take to be killed like a pureblood. "How could he let this happen to him? Why didn't he fight back?" She asks herself. Her feelings going into overdrive. She kisses his forehead and goes downstairs.

Seeing Kaname sitting on the sofa talking to the doctor. "Kaname, May I have a word with you after your done speaking to the doctor?" Yuki asks. "Sure. Just give me a minute." Kaname says finishing up with the doctor. "What's wrong?" Kaname asks. "I don't know why? He was attacked but I think we are in trouble. I think you should let Martha and the baby come here. Don't leave them out of your site. We need to stay close." Yuki states. "I see your point. I sent Sieren to gather Martha and the baby. She will also be staying here to watch over us. We can't take any changes. Anytime they can take Zero down. We know we are in trouble. We may need to move to the Mansion Yuki. It's larger. To hold all of us. We need Kain and Ruka to be with us also. There are children to take care of. We need to make sure they are safe. This house is big but not big enough. People will be stepping on each other."Kaname suggests. "If you feel that will be better. Then fine. Tell Serien to take Martha and the baby there. We will pack the kids, Hanabusa Yori and Zero and go. Zero needs you to take him. You can get him there faster than by Car. Safer also. Please, Kaname." Yuki begs. "Sure. For you, I would do anything. I hope you still know that."Kaname answers. "Yes. I do. And I thank you."Yuki Responds.

Yuki gathers up Anna, Rai, and ZJ packing up things they will need and want. Telling them they are taking a family trip. Not letting on how in danger they are. Hanabusa takes the kids in the car with Yori. Kaname takes Zero carefully using his Famialr flying him to the Mansion. Yuki gets in her own car taking everything else she feels they will need. After locking up her home and taking a good look at it. Feeling a sadness inside her. Her worriment for Zero, written all over her.