Chapter 283 Laughing at You

Review Please

Chapter 283 Laughing at you.

The next day Zero goes to work. Sitting at his desk. Still very upset about the news from the night before. Feeling betrayed by his friend. Then thinking its been at least six months since he saw her. Touched her. Yet to him it was like yesterday. That she left. Now that he had the time to think a little clearer. What Kaname said went through his head. That she wasn't over him. She didn't go all the way with Yagari. He was still in her head and her heart. That made him feel a little better. He also watched the video Kaito sent him over and over again. Seeing how gorgeous. She has become. Putting Kharis to shame. How he wished. He could touch her. Tell her how much. He misses and loves her. How dumb he was. How his life was an empty shell without her. How she was so right about the hunting. It wasn't worth it. Yet he let it win. For what? All the time he wasted worried about Kaname taking her. Even when there were times nothing was happening. Only in his own imagination. How he wished he could go back and change his stupidity.

While sitting there reflecting. There is a loud Bang on his office door. He looks up to see the end of a very sharp knife coming through his office door. Zero gets up cautiously, Moving over to the door to open it. When he does. He sees a large brown envelope attached to the door with a knife holding it there. "What the fuck is this?" Zero snaps. Slamming the office door behind him. As he goes back to his chair and takes a seat. "This shit again. With these damn notes. Doesn't she ever get over them?" Zero mumbles. Pictures of Yagari and Yuki together at the bar last night having a great time. With a note.

Hey Hotheaded,

This is better then I could of ever even planed myself. She left both of you losers for the Hot Cool Vampire hunter. Not to mention what she turned herself in to. I will be damned. The bitch knows just how to work it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA Fuck you both. Neither of you got the girl. You both were too stupid. But he isn't!

WIth Love Mika

Stabbies and Huggies.

Zero sits there steaming mad. First from everything happening. Now from this letter. Even she knew and was laughing at them. Also thinking, she just got through a whole building of Vampire hunters and knifed his door. What the hell? They needed her to work with them. Since she was clearly smarter!." Zero thought.

As he is sitting there the Phone rings. "Hey, Zero. Did you happen to get a note with a knife through your door today?" Kaname asks in a serious voice." Yea a few minutes ago. I see you did as well?" Zero asks. "Yes. I figured she sent it to both of us. Martha is super pissed. We just put that door in. She did enjoy the pictures and note though." Kaname reveals. "Figures. Martha isn't a fan of Yuki. She is like I was with you. Which never got me anywhere. I realize that now. That it's too late." Zero admits. "Zero I have been thinking. I know we have quite a past. We also have a family that in Entwined. Even though Yuki did her best to make it. That we never had to see each other again. I would like it if we could keep in touch. Rai asks about Yuki all the time. But he also asks about you." Kaname confesses. "I was thinking the same. Anna and ZJ both love you. They always have. Maybe we keep the tradition of Yuki's Sunday dinners. I don't know about weekly but maybe once a month. So the whole family can get together. "Zero suggests. " I think that's wonderful. We can let them all know that no matter what. We are both there for all of them. I am sorry Zero." Kaname says. "Yea me to. Who would have thought it would have come down to this?" Zero reveals. "Did you ever go see Hanabusa?" Kaname asks. "Oh, Shit no. told ya no one to remind me of things anymore." Zero states.

"Fine, I will send him to you. He will come to your office today. Give him your blood to test. Stop screwing around." Kaname huffs. "Looking out of me now?" Zero laughs. "Yea, she isn't here too. And no matter what the hell, she is doing. I know she still cares for you. I can't have you show up dead. SHe would come back to give me a hard time." Kaname chuckles. "Figures she would come back when I was dead." Zero sighs. "Look, however, this goes. We will get through it. " Kaname states. "Do we have a choice?"Zero asks."Not really. "You think Mika is in on this some way?" Zero adds. "It wouldn't surprise me. I want Hanabusa to check your blood. I think it has to do more with that. I just can't prove my suspicious if you don't test it."Kaname replies. "I will today. I know Yori is sick. I try not to count on Hanabusa like before. Giving him his space. The doctors don't know how much more time Yori has left. I don't want to get in the way of that. I know how it is to lose the love of your life." Zero responds. "Same here. But if anyone could find anything. it's him. Plus he needs the distractions." Kaname answers.