Chapter 206 Life Getting Back To Normal.

Chapter 206 Life Getting back to normal.

Zero calls up Yuki to let her know. What just took place in his office. He was going to try what Kaname did. Call her. Talk to her. Let the relationship grow in other ways besides sexually. Zero knew. Kaname had a good point.

"Hey babe, You would never guess. What just took place in my office." Zero states. "What? Everything ok?" Yuki asks. "Better than ok. Kaname was here. He and Martha got back together. He is letting her move in." Zero responds. "Oh great. He really did it? When he told me he was. I wasn't sure if he would go through with it. He goes back n forth over this whole thing." Yuki admits. "Well, they seem very happy at the moment. I gave her the day off and tomorrow too. Let them have some fun." Zero responds. "That's very nice of you. Why don't you come home early too? We can get some food and watch some tv."Yuki asks. "That sounds great." Zero replies.

For the next couple of weeks. Zero goes home early from work. Spending a lot of time with Yuki. They also spend a lot of time with the kids. Doing a bunch of family things. There relationship growing. Still, nothing sexual has happened. She hasn't drank from him either. That still worries him. He sees that she has no intentions of leaving. That it hasn't affected anything else in there relationship. She has gotten closer, to touch him more often. Even give little kisses here and there. He hopes in time it grows to more. Like it has in the past.

Kaname hasn't been a problem either. He has been spending his time with Martha. Trying to make it work. He sees Yuki in the cafe. Like he told Zero', he would. No calling the house. No showing up. He stepped back. Trying to build feelings with Martha. Trying to let fully go of Yuki. There friendship still strong. They tell each other everything. Kaname knows that in time, The bonds will return with Zero. That he would only get himself hurt again. If he didn't let go like he was. Martha was in heaven. She got her Knight in shining armor. Or at least that is what she thought Kaname was. She loves living with him. Waking up with him and going to bed with him. He even let her meet Rai, which she knew was a huge step for Kaname. Rai didn't mind Martha. It would take a little getting use to when he would visit. But all in all. He was doing good with it. He spent most of his time with Yuki anyway. Kaname now only took Rai on the weekends. Trying to move it slowly with Martha. He talked to Rai a lot when they went on Vacation. Letting him know what his intentions were. So that he wouldn't be surprised or shocked. Even asking Rai if it would be ok. Rai didn't mind. He said Mommy has Zero. You should have someone to. It melted Kaname's heart. It's what let Kaname let Martha in. Knowing that Rai felt that way, made Kaname feel good in his decision.

 Kaname felt that moving in together was a big step. That it should make Martha happy. It was the only thing he could allow himself to do at this time. If she would have asked for more. He wasn't able to. The thought of marriage scared him. He wasn't ready for that. He wasn't at this time willing to turn Martha into a vampire either. He wanted to see how this relationship would progress first. Hoping it didn't have all the problems that Zero and Yuki went through even without him being in the middle of it. Kaname didn't want drama. He wanted things to settle down. He also knew. That her being a Hunter wasn't really a great thing. He just did what Yuki did. He might have been the council now, but the other vampires would talk. He didn't want it to cause issues. Both Kurans in love with Hunters. How ironic.