Chapter 247 Flashback

above is a picture of Mika.

Chapter 247 FlaSh back.

One day earlier in the demon realm, Victor paces back n forth in his throne room. While Mika is sitting down with her legs going back and forth On the chair. Like a little girl. "Mika I need something that will stop these vampires. A poison of some sort."Victor Growls. "I got just the things, Vicky. I got a friend. Who personally makes poison. What type you need?" Mika asks. "I need something that will be strong enough to take his powers away without killing him. Also to do it to the hunters. I want to try it out on Zero. If it can take him down. They all can go down." Victor states. "I bet he should have something. He has all kinds of things. If not he can make it. " Mika giggles.

Mika goes to a little cabin in the woods. She knocks twice. A tall man opens the door. He has long white hair, in a mullet style. With Red Demon eyes. Slender in build. There are scars all over his body. Dressed in a red hoodie and extremely ripped up jeans with brown boots. "What do you need this time Mika?" Alex asks. "Ally I need a type of poison that will take powers from vampire and hunters all in one. Without killing them." Mika states. "Screw you, Mika. But I think I may have something you're looking for." Alex replies. "Love you too." Mika giggles. "Look this shit is strong. It will take the powers away. You only need a little bit. It will go along way. It can be given by needle or put in there food. Your choice." Alex replies. "Thank you, Ally. This will do just the trick." Mika states. "Look, Mika, I want no part of this. You didn't get this from me. Got it?"Alex responds. "I make no promises." Mika giggles. "Yep, that's the Mika I know. Same old Bitch." Alex responds. "Thank you. You know I take that as a complaint."Mika remarks. "Whatever. Now get the fuck out."Alex says.

Mika returns to Victor with the Poison. "I got just what you need. This should do the trick. It will take all powers away, without killing them. A small drop goes a long way." Mika states. "Excellent," Victor Responds. "Your friend comes in handy once again. " Victor adds. "Yes, Of course, he doesn't. He was very useful when Nezera was throwing poisonous daggers at Yuki. But don't worry Nezera doesn't know where I got the poison. "Mika states. "I remember that incident. I also remember the daggers didn't work for Yuki." Victor states. "That was because the poison was different. It was weaker. since it was aimed at her. She was stronger then we thought. We didn't make that mistake this time." Mika states. " I hope your right this time Mika. I need you to do this right. NO mistakes." Victor says. "Don't worry. I got this. There are no mistakes. If it doesn't work you could always send me in. I always have a few tricks up my sleeves." Mika giggles. "I am not after that Mika. I want their powers under control." Victor comments. "No fun. I want to stabby stab, someone. " Mika declares. "I am not after that. I have more important plans. I want Kaname to work with me. I want his power!" Victor replies. "You know he isn't going to work with you willingly," Mika says. "If I go after his loved ones. He will. " Victor states. "Who are you going to send in after Zero? I can do it!" Mika remarks. "No! I am going to send three nobodies in to do this. If the poison doesn't work. Zero will kill three we don't need. Three that are not really useful to us. It's going to be a test to see if this will work. We can't take any chances."Victor remarks. "Ok, whatever floats your boat. "I am going to go play" I have a "Freind" in my playroom I have to take care of. Off to work I go. " Mika Responds.