Chapter 262 Come over for dinner

Zero is home and Yagari comes to visit. "Hey what's up?" Yagari states. "Not much just hanging out by the pool. Taking in some air." Zero answers. "I bet your glad you got everything back now. I bet you and Yuki can't keep your hands off each other. Even though at work. I don't see the kisses every ten minutes." Yagari laughs. "No, i never told her i got that part back." Zero confides. "Why the hell not? I thought you would of ran to show her it worked again." Yagari smirks. "No. She told me when things were down. That she would be here no matter what. I am putting that to the test. I want to see if she will go with him." Zero states. "Are you fucking Crazy? After everything you put her through? If she cheats on you. You know what you deserve it!" Yagari answers. "I have to know. I know its going behind her back. Its hard to. Not to touch her or go near her. I see she pushes herself away at night. Sleeping on her own side. With that damn wolf. He gets a lot of attention." Zero snaps. "Well shit she has to get attention somewhere. Your being an ass. I guess she doesn't want to sleep close to you. She feels she has desires you can't fix. So she doesn't want to hurt you. Your freaking insane." Yagari notes. "Maybe. Kaname and Martha are coming over tonight. I want to see them together." Zero states. "I think they hit you a little too hard in your head. SOmething isn't right."Yagari admits. "I am just tired of always worrying she is going with him. " Zero states. "You guys were fine. Everything was great before this. I think its more to it. I also think you need to stop. If she ever finds out the truth she isn't going to like you very much. You can't always says she will forgive you. That shit gets old after awhile." Yagari remarks. "I will end it soon. I just want to see what happens." Zero states.

That night Zero sees as Yuki cooks a nice meal. Getting the table ready and making everything very nice for there guests. The doorbell rings and Zero gets it. "Hello. come on in." Zero says. "hey how are you feeling?" Kaname asks."I'm doing pretty good. You?" Zero asks. "Pretty good."Kaname answers going over to Yuki. "He is good he is the night owl. I'm dead. "Martha answers with a laugh." Why is that?" Zero asks. "The baby is teething." Martha states. "OH, I remember those days. Yuki and I would take turns being up with them." Zero states. remembering the good old days." Yea me and Kaname do that. He has been great. He will let me sleep and he stays up. I can't believe what a wonderful father he is." Martha says."I hate to admit it but he always was good with my kids to. So it doesn't really surprise me. He is very good with Rhi also."Zero answers.

 They all sit down to dinner. Talking and everything really nice. Yuki just stares at the little nine month child. Zero can see the hurt in her eyes. He thought this evening he would see her flirt with Kaname. Or something like that. Not pain from the child. This wasn't going like Zero planned at all. Yuki and Martha got along great. talking about all kinds of things. Zero just noticed when Martha would talk about the child and milestones there was a different look to Yuki. Something bothered her. After two hours they say their goodbyes. Zero just watching Yuki. Getting no reaction out of her when it came to Kaname at all. The child had all her attention.

"You ok Yuki?" Zer asks. "Yes. Just a little tired. I will clean up tomorrow morning. I'm going to go to bed." Yuki answers. Still seeing hurt in her face. "You know you can talk to me. Right?" Zero says. "Yes. I just want a hot shower and cozy bed." Yuki remarks walking upstairs. Going into the bathroom. Locking the door behind her. Sitting on the toilet crying. Everything she held in all night, just came crashing down on her. She does her best to put herself back together. Taking her shower and getting ready for bed. She goes into the bedroom where Zero is already in bed. She climbs in. Kissing Zero goodnight. Moving on to her side of the bed. The wolf at the end of the bed like normal. Who she tells come up to her and gives a big hug holding him tight. tears hitting the wolfs face. Kaname sees but can't talk back. He feels her pain. How hurt inside she is. He just doesn't know exactly why. He hurts for her and he can't help her but to snuggle up close and lick her tears away. He stays with her all night not leaving her side.