Chapter 235 Rebirth.

The picture above is what Nezera looks like. He is my daughters OC.

Chapter 235 Rebirth.

A few months go by. Everything is calm and quiet. Kaname has gotten closer to Martha. Zero and Yuki are closer than ever. Sharing a lot more than they ever have. They all have been training and becoming stronger. Never knowing, When and what Victor is going to do. So far everything has been quiet. No mention of anything. Just living everyday regular lives. Which for Zero was great. He had his Wife and family. Now they went places and did things like a normal couple. They would go to Walmart and shop. Yuki by his side, Being close. Kissing him any time she felt like it. Yes, it was just Walmart, but this was new for the both of them. To be able to go out anywhere and just be themselves. The freedom felt great.

Yuki was working at the cafe. When she gets a call from Kaname. "Yuki I need you. Please. Martha has gone into labor. I just need you here with me. My nerves have gotten the best of me."Kaname admits. "Of course. I will be right there. Your nerves? You? Did, I hear that right?" Yuki asks. "Very funny. Yes, you heard right." Kaname states. "Ok. I will be right there." Yuki comments.

Yuki leaves the cafe heading to the hospital. Remembering When Ai was born. How Zero was there. All her memories come flooding back. She pushes them to the side. Going into the hospital. Sitting outside Martha's room. Waiting for the baby to be born. Not wanting to get in the way of her and Kaname. Feeling this is their moment. Not hers. Kaname comes out beside himself. Seeing Yuki sitting there. "Oh, Yuki I am so glad your here. It's almost time for her to push. She is in such pain. I don't know what to do. " Kaname admits. "Just stay with her. Get her some ice chips and go back to her. Hold her hand. Tell her how great she is doing." Yuki says. "OK. Thank you so much for coming. You can come in." Kaname says. "No. That's fine. I will wait out here. This is your moment." Yuki answers. Kaname grabs the ice chips and goes back into the room. Yuki sitting outside. Memories and regrets filling her. Eating away at her. She sits there trying not to show any feelings at all. Just waiting for Kaname to come out and say the child is born.

When a half hour goes by. Yuki hears a baby crying. Kaname comes out. Telling Yuki the baby is born. Giving her a long hug. Holding her close to him. His regret evident. His pain there. "Kaname if you hug me any tighter I might break." Yuki says with a giggle. "I am sorry. Yuki I am so sorry."Kaname says. "For what? I can't wait to see your son. Is Martha ok?" Yes, she is fine. I am sorry for not being there for you. When you really needed me. I saw today more than ever. How much you really did."Kaname remarks. "No time for that now. Let's go say hi to Martha." Yuki replies. Not showing Kaname any emotion.

Yuki walks into Martha's room. Going over to her and giving her a big hug. "Congratulations Martha," Yuki says. Martha holding this tiny little baby. With reddish-brown eyes, and peach fuzz brown hair. "Thank you, Yuki. He is so cute. I just love him to pieces already." Martha states. "It gets worse," Yuki says. Handing Martha a bouquet of flowers. "Yuki you didn't have to." Martha says. "You just had a baby. You should get spoiled. I never had someone spoil me so I figured. I would you." Yuki says. "There will also be food brought to you. While you're staying at the hospital. To help you get your strength back." Yuki adds. Oh, Yuki thank you." Martha replies. A little shocked. "Your son is adorable. Looks a lot like Kaname."Yuki admits. "Yes, I saw that too. Would you like to hold him?" Martha asks. "Sure," Yuki replies. Martha passing her this tiny little baby. Perfect in every way. "What's his name?" Yuki asks. "Daiko" Martha replies. "Very nice." Yuki hands Martha back her son. "I better be leaving. Enjoy. He is beautiful." Yuki says. Walking over to Kaname. They hug again. Kaname just staying very quiet. He feels remorse for what he put Yuki through. Regretting his actions so many years ago. Now understanding why she resented him. How he wished. He could take that back.