Chapter 251 Home.

Chapter 251 Home.

It's been two months since Zero was hurt. He is doing his best to recover. For the most, a lot has healed. His back seems to be taking the longest. He still can't walk. Feeling is very limited. They are still at the Mansion for safety reasons. Zero isn't really happy about it. But he understands why. It gets very boring here. Since he can't do much. Yuki won't let him go back to the association just yet. She doesn't want another attack on him. It would be too much for his body to handle at once. She still is babying him. He doesn't mind though. He likes that she cares so much. She spends a lot of time with him. It's just very uncomfortable in this house. With all these people they can't wait to go home.

"Kaname may I speak to you."Yuki asks. "Of course my girl. What do you need?" Kaname asks. Walking up to Yuki taking her hand into his. "I was thinking that its time to go home. I know this place is huge, but all these people. It's a bit uncomfortable. I would rather be at my own home. I think Zero will heal faster there."Yuki states. "I don't know. How about if victor comes after you?" Kaname asks. "I don't think he will. I am not going to make Zero go back to work just yet. So we will all be home. But in our own home. Hanabusa is there with us. I am not too shabby and kicking ass Kaname. I learned from the best." Yuki states. "If this is what you wish. You may go. I will send a familiar with you. to watch over you. Plus the kids like my Wolf form." Kaname replies. "That's fine. I am sure Yagari will stop by often as well. " Yuki remarks. "Will it be ok if I come to see you as well?" Kaname asks. "Of course. I want to thank you for everything you have done. Thank you for helping Zero. It means the world to me Kaname." Yuki says. "Your very welcome," Kaname answers giving her a light hug.

Yuki goes to find Zero so she can tell him the good news. "Zero we are going home." Yuki says. "Really? We are getting out of this whole?" Zero replies. "Yes. I know you don't like it here. I don't either. I would prefer being in our own home. I think we should be fine. I can handle myself." Yuki responds. "Are you sure babe. I'm not really a help at the moment." Zero confides. "I am sure. Don't worry. I think you will heal faster at home anyway." Yuki suggests. "Me too. It will be good to get out of this place. I can't believe. We lived here so many years ago. So much has happened since then. We even got married here." Zero replies. "I know. That is one memory I love from here. I will never forget that day. You made me so happy." Yuki says with a smile. "Yuki how about if I don't heal? How about if I am stuck like this? It's not fair to you."Zero replies. "What are you talking about. I take you any way I can have you. Your still Zero. Your still with me. It's till death do us part right?" Yuki states. "I may not be the man you once had. I don't have much feeling below my waist Yuki. How about if I can't...You know...Any more." Zero responds. "We can still cuddle and do other things. We will make it work. Stop worrying. "Yuki answers. "Other things never worked for us. We never got too far with that. It was always the other. The can't wait to be inside you. Not even getting to take our clothes off." Zero admits. "Will you stop worrying. We will be fine. We haven't even tried anything. Just being close to you. IS fine for me." Yuki says going over and placing a kiss on his head." Ok. If you say so." Zero answers.

In Zeros mind he is worried. He knew that sex had a lot to do with there relationship. He knew how he made her feel. That he turned her on with just a simple action. Yes, there were other things but nothing for them compared. He was scared this would ruin their relationship. Would this move her towards Kaname again? Even if she just would use him for sex? THen he said to himself. Here I go again. Thinking of all kind of things. I shouldn't jump. Let's just see if it evens works. Zero thought. He was happy to get out of this house. Away from most of these people. It annoyed him at times. Having to be around them. In his condition. Everyone looking at him as the wounded puppy. It drove him crazy. This wasn't him. He was known for being the big bad hunter. Not the sad guy in the wheelchair. He was hoping that the poison would hurry up and get out of his system it was taking forever. If he could only heal and be himself again. He also thought that the poison was really strong. He couldn't believe just how strong. It took all his powers away leaving him so vulnerable. He always wanted to be human. Now he missed being able to kick ass. He figured once he would go home. He would do therapy. To get his strength back. He needed to work on himself. He felt when humans get hurt they work themselves back up. He would have to do the same. Not relying on his Hunter or vampire powers. He needed to put himself into this. So he could return to normal.