Chapter 232 Ultrasound

Chapter 232 Ultra Sound.

It's been a few days. Zero and Yuki are back home. Back to there regular routine. Yuki is at the Cafe. Cleaning up and getting ready for lunch. Kaname walks in. Looking quite nervous.

"Hey. Are you ok? You look a little Nervous?" Yuki asks. "We have an appointment today for the Ultrasound. I don't know. What to expect. Will this hurt her?" Kaname asks. "No, Not at all." Yuki says with a laugh. "It doesn't hurt at all. Trust me Kaname. You will get to hear your babies heartbeat. It's a great experience." Yuki states. "I was just wondering. These things are out of my element." Kaname responds. "Any questions just ask. I have been here. Me and Zero went to a lot of them. Especially when I was pregnant with the twins. It was always a joy to hear there tiny hearts beat." Yuki answers. "I won't see you till tomorrow to let you know. I am taking Martha out to dinner after the ultrasound. Told her I would take the afternoon off. So we can spend it together." Kaname remarks. "That's great. I am sure. She loved that. How is she doing?" Yuki asks. "She is great. She has a little belly now. It's quite amazing." Kaname responds. "Yes, it is. The best is yet to come." Yuki comments.

Kaname leaves and goes to pick up Martha at the Association. They get into his car and head off to the doctors. Kaname and Martha sit in the waiting room. For what feels like forever to Kaname. Just watching the other pregnant women there. Some with there spouses. Some alone. This is all new to him. He has never experienced this before. It is very odd for him. It makes him very nervous. His calm cool collective self gets unrattled by this. As he is sitting there taking in the sites. The nurse comes out."

 Martha the doctor will see you now. Follow me" She says. Martha and Kaname walk into the doctor's office. Martha just smiling at Kaname. Who takes a seat in the chair. Next, to the bed, Martha is sitting on. Kaname goes for Martha's hand. Holding it tightly. The doctor comes in. "Hello. How are you feeling Martha?" The doctor asks. "I am good. Feeling good." Martha responds. "Great. Glad to hear. Well, let's see, how this little one is doing. I want you to just lie back. The gel is going to be a little cold." The doctor says. Kaname still holding her hand. Watching everything the doctor does to her. To make sure it's not off or hurting her. "If you can see here is the brain, which looks great. The spine is also great." The doctor says. Looking at all the major organs. "Here is your babies heartbeat." The doctor says. Kaname just in wonder. Hearing this strong heartbeat. "Doctor what is it?" Martha asks. "Let's look. Well, it appears it's a little boy."The doctor shares. Kaname just keeps looking. He has a warm feeling inside of himself. Feeling like he has never before. The doctor hands him the ultrasound pictures and he just looks at each one carefully. "It looks like the baby is right on schedule. Everything looks perfect." The doctors says. "Doctor, can I ask you something?" Kaname says. "Of course. "Me being intimate with Martha will not hurt her or the baby right?" Kaname asks with concern. "No. Not at all. You have nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself now. Once the baby comes who know when you will get the change." The doctor says laughing. Kaname helps Martha off the bed. Being as gentle with her as he can.

They get into the car and head to dinner. Kaname treating her very nicely. He spends the whole night being close to her. Very protective of her. She is enjoying it. Just cuddling up to him more. For the first time ever. Kaname feels warm inside. and actually a bit happy.