Chapter 271 Watching

Review Please. Welcome, Kaito to the party. LOL!

Chapter 271 Watching

Kaito goes to the Cafe and parks across the street. Watching. He sees that Yuki doesn't stay there long. That she gets her purse and gets in her car. Going to town. He sees that she goes into different Cafes around town. Seeing what they offer. Then she goes to different high-end grocery stores. Buying high-end flours, creams and more. She spends all day doing this. going back to the Cafe at night. Closing it up. She goes into the back and bakes. Spending hours there. Leaving Kaito bored silly. "This woman's life is so boring. I am dying here." Kaito states to himself.

The next morning comes and Yuki opens the Cafe. She doesn't stay though. Once the employees come. She is out again. Going to a different town and doing the same as the day before. Bringing the Wolf with her everywhere. At night this night, she just goes to sit on her park bench. Watching the townhouse. Seeing they are now adding a deck. Every time she looked. There was something different added to the townhouse. It was a whole new world to her. Nothing was the same. Not even in her regular life. Which just made her sad. Even Kaito could read it on her face. How alone she looked. After a few hours, she walked back to the cafe. Turning the lights off and heading to bed. Being all alone.

The rest of the week pretty much goes the same. No sign of Kaname. He is too busy with the construction of his house. And the child. His new life left him very busy. At this point, Yuki had neither of them. Kaname she could talk to. At least the once a week. But she didn't push for anything more. With Zero at the moment, she didn't want to talk to him. She was totally hurt and mad at him. The site of him made her sick. She knew she needed to be her own person. Not depending on either of them.

Kaito gives Zero a call at the end of the week. To give him an update. "Hey, Zero. It's me Kaito." Kaito states. "Hey, How are you? What do you have to report?" Zero ask. "I'm Good. Your wife has been going to different towns all week. Going into different Cafes getting new ideas for her own. Going to fancy places to buy flour and things to make her goods with. She comes back, either bakes or goes to sit at the bench in the park. She watches the townhouse across the street. It seems to have a lot of construction being done to it. She is so alone. She is so hurt. Its written all over her. She stays to herself. She doesn't talk or bother with anyone. Zero what did you do to her?" Kaito states. " I betrayed her. No Kaname?" Zero asks. "No. He is busy in his own world. She does have a wolf with her at all times. it's her only source of companionship."Kaito says. "Ok. Keep watching," Zero says hanging up.

Its been another week and she stays away from Zero. Away from everyone. Pushing herself more and more alone. Into her own world. Zero is trying to leave her be. Hoping that helps her get over this. At the same time. Falling apart himself. Knowing he has no one else to blame but himself. She got tired of picking up the pieces. Tried of the way he acts so impulsively. She grew up and controlled herself. He did for a time, now he wasn't sure what was happening to him.