Chapter 306 Martha

Chapter 306 Martha

Kaname goes home and lets Martha know, he would like to get married. That if it was ok with her. He would like to do it fast. Without any hoopla. Martha is so happy. She doesn't really care how it's done. She just smirks to herself that she won. She got what she wanted. She will be Mrs. Kuran. Something Yuki really never was. She would be his first and only wife. At least in this lifetime.

Kaname takes her to the courthouse, where they say there i do's. The ring Kaname gives Martha alone can take anyone eyes out. The material things, have taken over Martha. She loves it. She loves that Kaname showers her with gifts. She has Yuki's life and loves it. Martha is ever so happy that Yuki is gone. She knows in a way, she still lives in her shadow. That Kaname never stopped loving her. He just is doing his best to move on and be somewhat happy. But if he wanted to play this. She would let him. Just looking over at him, This gorgeous man was her's. She had claim to everything now. So she thought. Kaname doing a prenup making sure if Martha ever left. She would get a monthly allowance but that was it. He was always one step ahead. That didn't bother her at all. She had no intentions of ever leaving him. No matter what he did. Even if by chance Yuki would come back. Knocking on the door that she wanted Kaname. Martha would never divorce him. She worked too hard for this. She started out working for Mika. Trying to get info on them. Watching them. Then falling head over heels for Kaname. Wanting him to look at her the way, he did Yuki. Martha was just as cunning as Kaname. She has grown a lot. She is actually more fitting for him then Yuki ever was. She learned the rules. She was aiming for this the whole while. She even had a clue about the child. She knew the child looked nothing like her. It was Yuki she would be looking at. When she looked at her so called son. It burned her. But she knew Kaname could never let the truth out. So with that. It was her son, She had claim to the child. Which Kaname would need her to have him. She would pretend that she had no clue. Playing the good housewife. She gave up the job at the association. Being a full-time wife and mother. She even had Rai there to take care of. Seeing him up against the son that was supposed to be hers. Was uncanny. They looked so much alike. both reeked of being a pureblood. Not to mention they both looked a lot like Ai. She knew deep down Kaname would always have a part of Yuki with him. She hated him for it. yet she would bite her tongue to get what she wanted.

She would get him in other ways. Now that they were married. She wanted to live in the Kuran manor. She wanted the big house on the hill. The house that Yuki hated more than anything. She wanted. Kaname wasn't sure about it. But he did as she asked.

"Martha we just redid the townhouse. Is it necessary that we move?" Kaname asks. "Yes, We are both married now. I am your Lady. I want to have a home that shows that. I want to redo it as well. We don't need any memories of the past there. The place looks so dull. It needs to be spruced up." Martha whatever. I want you to leave my old room there alone. Don't touch it. Or even enter it. Do you understand me Martha?"Kaname says. Not wanting any of those memories touched. It was the place he and Yuki made Ai. Yuki's first time with him. He never wanted to let go of that. Down the hall was Yuki's room. The one she shared with Zero. For many years. He could still smell her in there. He didn't want that room touched either. "The rest of the house I don't care what you do. Just leave those two rooms alone. Pick the room you like the most as our bedroom. Just not either of those. "Kaname remarks. "Ok." Martha says. Not really knowing all that took place there. She knew Yuki lived there once. But not everything. She shook it off taking full control and redoing everything. Kaname's life was changing more and more. He sometimes thought was this for the best? Or worse? He just bit his tongue and did what was needed.

Knowing in the end, he would get what he wanted to. He just had to waste time. Wishing things were different. That he had the life they were supposed to have. He knew Yuki was happy. So he would push on.