Chapter 255 Falling

Chapter 255 Falling.

Yuki climbs out of the chair sad and depressed. She gets dressed and goes downstairs getting the kids breakfast. Zero sits down to breakfast as well. He notices that Yuki doesn't. Or even eats. She gets the kids ready and washes up. Her eyes all swollen, her face pale. He goes back outside to train and get himself together. Just walking by her again.

The doorbell rings and its Kaname. Walking into the kitchen, he just looks at Yuki. "What is wrong with my girl? What the hell has he done now?" Kaname barks. "PLease."She says as she hugs him tight. Sobbing on his shoulder. "Come with me." Kaname says. Walking her to the family room. "Have a seat. Tell me what's wrong?" "Kaname asks. "He doesn't want me anymore. He doesn't talk to me. Or come near me. I can talk. He doesn't answer me." Yuki cries. "He is going through a lot Yuki. I guess. That doesn't mean he has to treat you like this. I thought things were going well?" Kaname states. "They were till a few weeks ago. He came close to me. Then backed away. He hasn't been the same since. I am not sure what happened. He doesn't want any help from me. I feel so alone." Yuki answers. "I am sure he doesn't feel any better. I know its hurting. He just isn't himself. I am sure he will get over it." Kaname replies. "I don't know. He has never done this to me before. I haven't even done anything to deserve it this time." Yuki cries harder, Holding on to Kaname. "It's ok. You don't need to feel alone. I am here for you. You can call me anytime you need me." Kaname states. "You have your own. You cant drop and run to me. Not to mention Victor. There are more important things than me. I just feel hurt he doesn't trust me to talk to me. To tell me what's wrong." Yuki responds. "Have you tried asking?" Kaname states. "No. I can't get him to answer a regular question." Yuki remarks. "Just give it some time." Kaname replies.

Kaname goes home and leaves Yuki here alone. Her heart is saddened. She has no desire for anything. She just watches Zero and Yagari train. Knowing soon it will be dinner. She makes something small and puts it on the table. Making sure everyone got something to eat. Then just goes up to bed. Not staying for Dinner. Zero see's dinner on the table and the kids. Just no Yuki. "Where is your Mother ZJ?" Zero asks. "She wasn't feeling well. She went to bed." ZJ answers. "Oh." Zero says Wheeling himself to the table. Yagari taking a seat. Not knowing really what to say.

When dinner is done. ZJ takes the little ones up to get them ready for bed. He knows his mother is down and he doesn't want to bother her. Yagari goes home, and Zero goes up to bed. Walking into the bedroom. Where Yuki is sleeping. He knows what he is doing isn't fair. That's it's hurting her deeply. He just can't come to talk about it. To tell her, he is half a man. The thought just kills him. How they use to have this want and desire for each other. Now he feels nothing. His want there but not able to.

He noticed Kaname was there this afternoon. That he spends a long time with her. He knows if he keeps pushing her away. Kaname will accept her with open arms. Zero feels at least she will be with someone who can love her back in every way.