Chapter 253 Training.

Early in the morning, Zero gets up. All ready to get his training on. Yagari calls saying he is outside. "I will be right in. Get your ass ready to train. I'm not going light on you." Yagari states. "I wouldn't expect anything less. I need out of the friggin chair." Zero huffs. "Well, Than you called the right man for the job." Yagari says.

Zero gets himself in the staircase chair to slide downstairs. Getting himself into his wheelchair. He then goes out back into the garden. Where they have a pool and a lot of room to work with. "Ok Zero. You're going to have to work at this. The pool is a very good thing for your legs. It will help you a lot. So even when I'm not here. Get your ass in the pool and work yourself."Yagari states. " Yagari sets up the rest of the stuff he took to get Zero started. They work all afternoon. Zero doing his best to move his legs. Even taking more of Kamanes Blood. Which Kaname provided in pouches. For Zero to drink. Instead of having to drink directly from him. Each time he takes Kaname's blood. Another thing seems to heal. The powers of Kaname's blood are incredible. Even Zero will give him that.

Yagari stays for dinner. They all sit down at the table. Yuki making a feast like always. "Well. I guess. Since I will be here training with Zero. I will get great dinners like this every night. No Wonder Zero missed you when you were not here." Yagari states. Yuki smiles up at him. "Yes. You can stay for dinner every night. It's not a problem. I am so glad you're helping Zero." Yuki states. "That wasn't the only reason I missed her either." Zero responds. "Zero is doing pretty good. I believe. He should get himself back to normal soon. Just he needs not to over push it either." Yagari admits. "I won't. I just can't sit here like this all the time either. I rather exercise or train. Anything then just sitting still. I want to go back to the association. I'm not an invalid. " Zero snaps. "We know that. You just need a little more time."Yuki answers. "Yea yea. Its been almost three months. " Zero replies. "it doesn't matter. You need to take your time. I Don't want you hurting yourself." Yuki states. "You know how she babies you." Yagari says with a laugh. "Don't remind me. Sometimes I feel like one of the kids." Zero snaps. "Well excuse me. For caring so much. "Yuki says. Getting up walking into the kitchen. "Oops, I guess we pissed off the wife." Yagari says.

 "Shit, I didn't mean to. I know she doesn't mean any harm. She has been great. She takes care of me and the kids. Hasn't complained once. Our sex life is gone. Hasn't complained about that either. Yet, I still manage to be an ass at times." Zero answers. "It's natural Zero. You went from an active young man. To a man in a chair all day long. You two always were all over each other to nothing. It takes time to get used to. She understands. Just try not to pick on her too much. She has been through a lot also. She stood tall though. She kicked ass with the kidnappers. Even though she was terrified for you. She showed them otherwise." Yagari states. "I know. When it comes to protecting me. She won't let anything stand in her way. She turned into someone else. Kaname rubbed off a lot on her. I might not have been able to talk or move. But I did hear everything that was happening around me. Kaname just stood there. She did it all. She turned them to dust without even thinking." Zero replies. "I know. There is one still in the dungeons at the mansion. She was smart enough to take one alive. We are learning a lot from him."Yagari states. "Yuki isn't dumb. There are just times she lets her emotions take over. Doing dumb things. Not like I can talk about that. I have done even worse. I do even more with my mouth. It's just me." Zero says. "Yea. Your cocky sarcastic ass. We are all used to it." Yagari laughs.

Yagari gets up and gets ready to go home. Zero wheels himself into the kitchen. To see Yuki. "I want to say. I'm sorry for my comment earlier." Zero says. "It's ok. I am sorry for babying you. I just can't help it." Yuki states. "I know. It's ok really. I thank you for everything you have done. Taking care of the kids, And me. Also dealing with everything around us. You have been strong. I couldn't ask for anything more." Zero says. "I love you Zero. I learned just how much when I came home to you. I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose you." Yuki admits. "Your not. Ever. You're stuck with me. If you already haven't noticed." Zero responds. "Good. I wouldn't want it any other way." Yuki comments. Kissing Zero on the head.