Chapter 274 Feelings

Kaito calls Zero. "Where the hell have you been? You never told me. She took the apartment. Never mind the other things that are going on." Zero shouts. "Look Man. She did everything all at once. Today! I am not sure. How but she did it all not wasting any time. First, she went to the Lawyer to draw up papers, She gave full custody of Rai to Kaname. Anna to you. You will be getting yours. She just put it on hold. SO you couldn't find where she is. She gave the address of the Cafe. Not the new place. She then filed papers giving the Cafe over to Ren. Since it was already in his name. There wasn't anything much for her to do. She then paid the lady for the Apartment. The woman let her stay there a few days ahead to see if she liked the place today she took it. She orders a few things for it that arrived today as well. Nothing major. A bed, sofa, and tv. " Kaito states. "is there anyone controlling her? Telling her what to do?" Zero asks. "NO. She is totally alone. She planned it all out and then just did it. She even made an appointment for a few days to go to Therapy. Which doesn't give you long to stop this. If you even can." Kaito states. "I can't come there. She will know I am watching her. I don't want that. Well, she is going to the Cafe at anytime? To pick up something or anything?" Zero asks. "I am not sure. We can make it that an employee needs her to sign his check or something. To make her stop by. That something got mixed up." Kaita advises. "DO IT. Whatever you need to do. Do it. I need to see her. I need to stop this.

Later that week, Yuki makes a trip to the Cafe. To give out the last of the paychecks. To say her final goodbyes to this place. She walks in and everything is normal. The place is packed as always. Yuki just lets the employee's do there job. She doesn't take over like she uses to. She lets it go.

Yuki walks into her office. To find Zero sitting in her desk chair. "I should have known," Yuki says. "I need to talk to you." Zero says getting up. "About what?"Yuki answers. "What do you mean about what? What the hell are you doing? I got papers today giving me full custody of our daughter and the deed to the house is now just under me. Yuki WHy?" Zero asks. "Because I have had enough. This life isn't for me anymore. I'm tired. It's about time I have done something for myself. To break free of the chains. I have been living with all my life. There has to be something more. There can't be all this pain. Love isn't supposed to hurt like this." Yuki states. "Nothing worth fighting for doesn't hurt Yuki.

" Maybe in your world. I need space. Freedom. Without you, Without Kaname. Just me. You will be happier without me also. No more Kaname. There will be no more chains or ties to him for you. I made sure of it. Rai is with him. No back and forth. Same with Anna. The house is yours. No one taking it away from you. You can be the hunter you always wanted to be. I told the heads to let you take any job you want from now on. That I will not be putting any restrictions on you. You are free. I also gave up my seat on the council. Kaname will have to find someone else. I want no part of it. I will not be marrying anyone. Hunter vampire, human or so on. So it doesn't matter to me to be on the Counsel. I have no one to protect anymore." Yuki answers. Zero just stands there. Not believing any of it. Was this his Yuki? The one always protecting him? Now giving that up? "You are a grown man Zero. You are stronger than anyone I know. You don't need me. Find someone and be happy. Someone you don't have to look over your shoulder. Someone would make you happy and at peace. It was something I never could do."Yuki says. with a tear in her eye. Doing her best to hold them back.

"Yuki you don't mean any of this. This isn't you. I love you. I know you love me." Zero states. " Where did that get us? We are not good for each other. We only hurt each other." Yuki admits. "You're mad. I understand. I know. I pushed you away. God, I didn't know this far. We had it back. We were doing well again. I promise you. I won't mess it up this time." Zero answers. "If you don't. I will. It's just how it goes. I will not give our children the life we been giving them. That's not what I wanted. I wanted them to have the life, Ai, Ren, and Akio had. Not this back and forth shit. Fighting making up around and around we go. They don't deserve it." Yuki says. "Before this, you wanted another child. We can go back to what we had with AI." Zero comments. "No, we cant. It would only lead to another innocent in our mess. I wasn't thinking. I loved you so much its the only thing I ever thought of. I need to think bigger than that. I need to think for myself and the others I dragged into this." Yuki answers.