Chapter 300 Together

We are coming to the end. I think you all noticed. I do have a few more to add and even write though. As much as i love this story. I know i can't keep it going forever. :(

Chapter 300 Together

When the night was over, They head back to Yuki's apartment. Zero pawing at her more and more. His hands couldn't stay to themselves. He never really acted this way. He was always hot for her. But at the moment it was higher. It was like they first met. Redoing their relationship from the start. The sex that they waited for so long when they were young. Now free and able to do whatever they wanted. It made Zero feel free and even higher with his desire.

They walk into the apartment. Zero just picks her up and carries her to the bed. Removing her clothes as fast as he could. Now back to the I can't wait, I just have to have you. Like they had before. Zero makes love to her wasting no time. This time he sees the passion and desire in her also. Her hands roaming him. Like they use to. Taking control when she needed to. Not able to control herself as she did before. Which only makes Zero hotter. He sees her want there. That she still has strong feelings for him.

They make passionate hot love. Laying again in each other's arms. Trying to catch there breath. Thoughts of this ending still taking over Zero's mind. The not knowing, what was going to happen after this. Eat away at him. He wasn't a very patient man. When it came to this. He wanted to know his answer. Good or bad. He would have to know.

Holding her close and placing kisses on her head. She looks up at him. Placing her hand on his cheek in a light caress. "Yuki, What are we going to do? I don't want to lose you again." Zero blurts out. "Zero I can't go back to that life. I don't want to." Yuki states. "I know. But that doesn't mean, we can't be together." Zero answers. "What I want. I am not sure you can do." Yuki replies. "Then tell me what you want. Let me make that decision. I am a grown man. I can make up my own mind." Zero says. "Run away with me." Yuki states. "What do you mean?" Zero replies. "I mean. Don't look back. Let's get out of here. Just me you and Anna. We even leave this place. Finding a place far away. Starting over. Like we did at the underground manor. We had a wonderful life there. Till we returned to the Kuran Manor. This time We never come back. We leave everything here behind. I know its a lot to ask. You just know we do better when its just us. Everyone else's life is different now. They don't need us. Our children are grown. They have their futures. I want to be just a regular woman, with her husband and child. Not a pureblood. Not a queen. Just me." Yuki states. Zero just a little in shock. He knew she didn't want to go back. He even knew this might be the only way. He was just shocked by the statement of the pureblood and queen. "You can't hide the Pureblood fact Yuki." Zero remarks. "I did a pretty good job here. Haven't you noticed everyone you met today was a human? There are no vampire's here to know what I am. Or who I am. Its why I changed my appearance. Even if I ran into another vampire. He would sense I was a pureblood. But never ever guess who I was. The mousey no tit, loser who snagged two hot guys." Yuki says with a laugh. "GEzz Please do not think that of yourself. God. I hate those papers and people saving that shit. Fuck them." Zero snaps. "Zero, I don't care what they say anymore. I just used it so they wouldn't know it was me. I didn't do the boobs because they said I had none. Who cares. I did it so it would cover the old me up. Only thing is. If I am with you. And someone spots me. It will be a little easier for them to know who I am." Yuki admits.

"We can fix that. I don't have to worry I don't give off Hunter vibes. Not like you do pureblood anyway. I can change myself a little. Your using Cross. I can to. " Zero replies. "I don't want you to give yourself up. Just to be with me. Kiryu is your name. It's your heritage. It's something to be proud of."Yuki answers. "Our children are keeping the Heritage alive. I have nothing to worry about. I want the life we had. I want to be with you. Without you. I had nothing. What is a name? When you're dying all alone? When your heart hurts so bad it feels like its ripping in two? I will go with you. Make a new life. Take Anna and be the family we should be. Like we once were." Zero states. "You will have to walk away like I did. Not going back. Not looking back. Are you sure you can do this?" Yuki asks. "Yes. Will our children nowhere we are?" Zero asks. "Yes. They all know where I am now. I don't visit but I call. They all have their own lives anyway. " Yuki states. "Ok. Then let's do it." Zero answers Kissing her passionately. A happy feeling in his chest. A relief washing over him. If this is what it took. he would do it. He would do anything.