Chapter 257 Hurt

Chapter 257 Hurt...

Zero goes upstairs to there bedroom. Wheeling himself in. Seeing Yuki laying in bed, in the same position he left her this morning. The wolf snuggling close to her.

"Hey, I bought you some dinner." Zero says. Yuki sitting up in bed. Her eyes all red her face swollen. "Thank you. I'm not very hungry." Yuki responds. "I know. But you haven't eaten in two days." Zero replies. Yuki just looking at him. Like how did you know. "I do pay attention. Even though, I seem like I don't." Zero adds. "Zero do you not want me anymore?" Yuki asks with hesitation. "It's not that. No. I do still want you. I am just going through some things. I know I haven't been the best to live with lately." Zero answers. "You just keep pushing me away. I miss you so much. I miss being with you. Holding you. You don't even talk to me. You walk right by me like I'm invisible." Yuki says with tears. " I know. I am sorry for that. I guess. I took it a bit too far."Zero answers. "Why are you pushing me away?"Yuki asks. "Because I feel I can't be the man you need. I am not what I use to be." Zero states. "But I don't care. I love you. I take you any way you are." Yuki answers. "I can't make you melt in my arms anymore." Zero admits. "Oh silly. You sure can. Just laying next to me makes me melt. Don't you realize that?" Yuki states. "Yes, but I can't satisfy you like before. I might not ever be able to again." Zero remarks. 

"Zero you're being silly. That isn't all our relationship is. Yes I know it was a big part, but I love you. Plus there are other ways. You showed me that a few weeks ago. It still felt good. I was close to you. Then you pushed me away." Yuki states. "I know, but it was a test to see if I felt anything. I felt nothing. From the waist down. I had no feeling. Normally just touching you would make me come to life." Zero admits. "So that is what this is all about? They said it would take time. You have been training. Working hard. Has anything changed?" Yuki asks. "I don't know. I haven't been around you. Thoughts of sex were the least from my mind. especially after that." Zero answers. "I think you're overreacting. But even if your not. I still want to be with you. Only if you still want to be with me though. I don't want to push you into something you don't want anymore." Yuki says sadly. " I do want to be with you. It's all I ever wanted. " Zero replies. "Then please stop pushing me away."Yuki states. "Fine. Eat your food. It's really good." Zero comments. "Will you come sit next to me?" Yuki asks." Yes. Give me a few minutes. I will get into bed."Zero responds. Wheeling himself over to his side of the bed. Using his upper body to place himself in bed.

Moving closer to Yuki. While she eats. She just stops and places her arms around him. Holding him close to her and cries. "Yuki are you ok?" Zero asks. "Now I am. I missed you so much. Please don't ever do that again." Yuki responds. Zero holds her back feeling a calm come over himself as well. Knowing it was a bad idea of what he did. She forgave him anyway like always. Her love for him, too strong to break. But it would have broken her.

Yuki and Zero just sit in bed. He makes sure she eats. Laying in each other's arms. Yuki snuggling up close not letting go. She kisses him and holds him. Just happy to be next to him. Telling him all the things that took place in the last few weeks. That she wasn't able to tell him before. Since he wasn't talking to her. He also told her about all his progress with his training. How Yagari is helping him a lot. He feels stronger. Now to just get up out of the chair and walk.