Chapter 280 Yagari

Chapter 280 Yagari.

Its been another month. The time just keeps slipping away. Zero's feelings don't change much. He still feels terrible. He now is just a regular hunter. He goes on daily jobs with his list. Doing what he needs to. He still waits for his weekly report. Its the only thing that keeps him going. Just to hear she is ok. Even though, she is so far away. They have never been this far from each other before. Never not talking this long. Even when he was with Kharis, they would exchange kids and bump into each other. Here and there. Even if it was to fight. Now they had nothing. It was the loneliest feeling ever.

"Hidy Hoe. " Kaito says. "Good grief. What do you have to report this week?" Zero asks. "Well, your wife got herself a makeover. The mousy little drab girl is gone." Kaito states. "What the hell do you mean?" Zero asks. "Well, let's see, First she went to the hairdresser, Got her self some blond ombre highlights. I think that's what they call it. Then she got herself a boob job. I have to say they look damn good."Kaito says. "WHAT? WHY? There was nothing wrong with them before. What did she do?" Zero snaps. "She didn't go crazy, Just made em a bit bigger. They look great. Thanks to her being a vampire they healed in no time. They just bounce as she walks. "Kaito states. "Stop staring at my wife's breasts. You prevent!"Zero snaps. "Oh give me a break. That was the most exciting shit. I saw this whole time. I am so freaking bored. I could die. Her clothes changed to. No more frumpy dresses. Tight jeans, cute tops. Boots leather jackets. She is a totally different person. Inside and out."Kaito replies. "That doesn't sound like her. I know people always teased her. Saying she didn't have much. That Kharis was built and she wasn't. I never thought she would do this." Zero states. "You never thought she would do any of this. Guess you didn't know her. Like you thought you did. Oh and one more thing Yagari has been coming around. I think he has a thing for your wife." Kaito states. "What? How many times has he been there?" Zero asks. "About three so far. He seems to come every Saturday. Things look friendly." Kaito reports. "Damn it!" Zero shouts.

Yagari of all people? Zero knew he liked Yuki. He always has. He just never thought. He would do this. Was he there being a friend? Trying to be more? This situation was getting worse all the time. She was falling more and more out of his range. It looks like she didn't miss. him or crave him. She stayed far away from him. Changing herself and her life. Was this what she really wanted? Was this the person? She really wanted to be? It just hurt Zero even more. To know that Yagari of all people would be with his wife. What next?

Zero couldn't take it. It was driving him insane. He hasn't spoken to Yagari in awhile. Maybe it was time to see, what he would say. If he even mentioned it.

Zero goes to Yagari's office, Now that Zero is just a regular, He works under him again. Hey, What brings you here?" Yagari asks. "Just letting you know. You will be my boss again." Zero states. "Yea I heard that. Guess the job wasn't all you thought huh?" Yagari asks." No. I see. I fought for the wrong thing." Zero answers. "Better you found out now than later." Yagari remarks. "I guess,"Zero responds. "How are you doing personally?" Yagari asks. "Not good. My life is nothing. Everything I worked for is gone. She left and never looked back." Zero answers. "She needs time Zero." Yagari states. "It has been close to six months Yagari. How much more time? She left our children. Our Home, Her business, and yes me." Zero remarks. "I know its hard for you. I did visit with her. She has changed drastically. She is so different. I think she is finally becoming herself." Yagari states. "Why did she see you and no one else?" Zero asks. "Because she trusts me. We became good friends when I trained her. Also, she knows I know what took place. Since I was there training you. She really is hurt by what you did. It might be six months but she is still hurting." Yagari states. "Does she even miss me?"Zero asks. "We don't dwell on talking about you. I only see her once a week. I do know the blood bond isn't as strong as it was. She takes blood tablets and seems ok. "Yagari admits. "What about Kaname?" Zero asks. "She doesn't talk about him at all. She is trying to forget this life. She wants to move on. Everything in this life. Just hurt her. Or she hurt them." Yagari comments.