Chapter 242

Chapter 242 Working

One day during the week. Zero stops by the Cafe during the afternoon. When he goes in. There is an employee working the counter. Yuki is in the back making cake. Zero goes back there to say hi. Watching her as she is pumping out cakes, cupcakes and more. At a very fast speed. She has gotten extremely good at going fast. Having all the pans ready and just pouring it in.

Yuki looks up and sees Zero watching her. "Hey. What brings you here?" She says with a smile."I just wanted to see you. I missed you. So, I thought, I would stop by." Zero replies. "Good. I missed you too. Wanna help?" Yuki asks." Sure. Let me take my jacket off." Zero responds. Yuki just watching as he takes his jacket off. Revealing his sexy self. He then goes over and starts also pouring the batter into the pans. Then into the hot oven. Yuki starts making the icing. Since Zero is now taking care of the pre-made batter. "I have a new recipe. Would you mind trying it? Yuki asks. "No, What flavor?"Zero asks. "Orange creamsicle." Yuki states. "Oh, Like the popcycles?" Zero asks. "Yep." Yuki answers. "Sounds good." He responds. He walks over to her and licks her finger. Tasting the frosting. Watching Yuki's face as he licks her finger slowly. Yuki closes her eyes just taking it in. "It was just a finger." Zero comments. "You know how you make me feel." Yuki responds. "Then maybe I should lick this one as well." Zero says with a smirk. Licking each finger on her left hand. Yuki just gives out a moan. Biting her lip. She places the icing on the side. Taking out all the cupcakes and cakes that are done. Putting them on the table to cool. Not putting anything else into the oven. She looks at Zero. "May I see you in your office?" She asks. "Of Course." Zero responds. They both walk over to his office. closing and locking the door behind them. She throws Zero to the couch, Kissing him passionately. Her hands roaming his chest. Zero knew he lit a flame. He just didn't know it was this hot. She takes full control of him. Making love to him on the couch.

"I guess. If I want to set you off. I can just lick ya."Zero says laughing. "Sometimes all it takes is you entering the room. I find you completely irrisaitable."Yuki states. "Good I like it. As I am not sure you're going to like what I have to say next." Zero responds. "What?" Yuki asks. "I have to work late. I have files and things to go over. I came here so I could have spent a little time with you. Since I won't be home for dinner." Zero remarks. "Ok. Then if I'm not going to see you till late. I am taking advantage of you now."She says with an evil grin. "You bad girl." Zero chuckles. Kissing her. They spend a little more time together before Zero leaves to go back to work.

Yuki stays at the Cafe Continuing her work. Making a lot of fresh goodies. She leaves quite late herself. Going home. Getting the kids Dinner and to bed. She just gets into bed herself watching a little bit of tv. Dosing off. CUddling up to Zero's pillow to keep his smell close to her.

Meanwhile Zero is at work. Sitting at his desk working. trying to get as much done as he could. All the other hunters have gone home. It's already 10 pm. He sighs as its taking longer then he wanted. Hoping to get done at least within the next hour. He drinks his coffee to stay awake and does what is needed to be done. While he is doing his work. He thinks about this afternoon. How much he loved being with Yuki. How he set her on fire with just a lick. He couldn't imagine this getting better. He enjoyed this afternoon. So wanting to go home and snuggle in bed. Thinking of her warm body laying next to him. Zero Packes up. Feeling the hell with this. I want to go home.