Chapter 302 Looking Back

The next day Zero and Yuki head to their old home together. Not telling a sole that they would be there. When they get there everything is quiet. Hanabusa's house is all locked up and dark. So is theirs. Its just the way Zero had left it. Yuki hasn't been there in over a year. She just looks at it from the outside and tears fill her eyes. Remembering all the good memories she has and even the bad ones. She just holds Zero's hand. Squeezing it tighter.

They both go into a dusty dark house. Everything the same as it was left. Yuki just takes it in. "Are you ok babe?" Zero asks. "Yes. Its just been awhile. It hurts knowing I will never see this place again. It did from the first time I left it." Yuki remarks. "You don't have to if you don't want to. This is all up to you." Zero responds. "I know. It is just better we do. I will make us something to eat. We can sit at our table one last time. We will make new memories at our new home." Yuki says. Zero just smiles at her.

Zero and Yuki go into the Kitchen to make dinner together. Zero being playful with her. Touching and kissing her every chance he gets. They sit at there table and eat, taking and making plans on where they will be going next. They enjoy there night. Going into the family room sitting on the sofa. Next to each other. Watching the fire cuddling up. "Our new home needs to have a fireplace." Zero states. "Yes. So we can do this often. It will only be three of us. It will be different. Anna is growing up. She won't be with us that long either. Then it will just be us. It hasn't been that way in a long time." Yuki states. "More time for each other. Maybe that is a good thing? We can give more time to each other. Maybe do things we never did before." Zero comments. "That sounds good. What are we going to do for a living?" Yuki asks. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe I will be a regular detective? I get the thrill I love." Zero answers. "Anything that can get you killed. What am I going to do with you?" Yuki giggles. "It would be a bit different. I am not going after Vampires. I am going after Humans. I am super strong. I should be fine."Zero remarks. "Ok, as long as you come home at a reasonable hour and spend lots of time with me." Yuki replies. "Yes. Lots of time with you. Wait how about if we do it together? Like we did years ago. Open our own detective agency?" Zero asks. Filled with excitement. "Really? We are not keeping a low profile that way. But it would be really fun, wouldn't it? We did really well together. It would be fun. I think we can give it a try. I have the perfect town for it also. It's a bit away from here. They have lovely homes there also. I think we should buy our house first then another building for the agency. Make them close to each other. So we are always near." Yuki remarks. "Sounds good. I am so glad to have you back. I never want to lose you again." Zero states. "You won't. Just please don't ever push me away. I can't stand that. It really hurt me. I know it wasn't all you, but you have done that to me in the past. I want to be here with you, For you. I love you Zero." Yuki remarks. "I love you too. I promise I won't ever do that again. I have learned from my mistakes."

Zero and Yuki enjoy the rest of the evening. Zero Carrying her upstairs to their bed. Making love to her. Over and over. It was like they were first married. Seeing no one but each other. Zero really liked it this way. He loved raising Ai with her. And wouldn't take it back for anything. But now was so much better. So different. It was just them. There love shining through. There passion going to new heights. Zero loved it. So did Yuki. They stayed in the house for two days. Without anyone knowing they were there. Just enjoying themselves. Having no interrupts from the outer world. That was when they always were at there best. Zero Quit his job at the Association before visiting Yuki. He knew, either way, this went. He wasn't coming back. He would move on. So now that was out of his life as well.

When the two days were over, Yuki took Zero to the town she was referring to. Showing him all around. Showing him houses that were for sale. It was only going to be the three of them. So they didn't really need anything big this time. They were planning on getting a smaller home. Four bedrooms, two baths. two floors. Yuki still did want a decent sized kitchen. She figured in case she wanted to do family dinners. She would want the kitchen a good size. Even though lately she hasn't cooked very much at all. Her and Zero did at the main house, but once away from it. They just went out to dinner. Doing a lot of things They never did before. They did take out before, but Yuki would always make big family meals. Now it was just the two of them. They would go out to dinner, take in the sites. Spend every day together. They would stay in a hotel until they picked the house they wanted. It was better than either of them could imagine.