Chapter 293 Funeral.

Chapter 293 Funeral.

A few days pass and its time for Yori's funeral. Zero still stays by Hanabusa's side. Along with Ai and Seyia. Zero always having the thought that Yori put in his head. In the back of his mind. That Yuki would show up for this. He is hoping that its true. He needs to see her. Needs to touch her. He just knows. She would run. So he would have to be smarter then she is.

Once at the Funeral. Zero stands in the back. In a way hiding. So that when and if Yuki would show up. She wouldn't see him. Thinking he was up close with Hanabusa. The funeral starts Kaname and others standing up and saying how they felt and liked most about Yori. When Zero notices a figure appear in the back against a tree. Hiding in black. He knows its Yuki. He doesn't want her to see or feel he is there. It would only set her off running. He uses his Hunter skills to move behind her. Her noticing when its a bit too late.

Yuki lets out a deep breath and she tries to run away. Zero grabbing her arm. "Where are you going?" Zero asks. The sound of his voice alone sends tingles down her spine. Not to mention his hand on her arm. "I am going home. I just came to give my respects." Yuki answers. "It's not over. You don't have to leave so soon." Zero replies. "Please Zero. Let go of my arm." Yuki says. "Why so you can run? I think its time we talk." Zero responds. "This isn't the time or place for that." Yuki comments. "There never seems to be the right time or place. You hideaway. I didn't do it Yuki. It wasn't me. " Zero confides. "I heard. It doesn't make any difference. We only hurt each other." Yuki says. Looking sadly at the floor. Not looking at Zero. "This is no better and you know it. I need you. I love you. " Zero answers. "I can't. Let go please." Yuki says trembling from his touch. Trying her best to keep all her control. Even though it's slipping. She won't look at him. She knows if she does she is doomed. She looks at the floor or anywhere but in his direction and he knows it. " You can't even look at me. Yuki why are you doing this? " Zero asks. " I told you. It's for the better. I would like to leave now." Yuki states. Zero letting go of her arm. Even though he really doesn't want to. He sees the hurt in her. The desire still there for him. Her just controlling it like always. "Before you leave. I think Anna should come live with you. I am never with her. She only travels to Cross or to Kaname's house. I think its best she be with you." Zero admits. "If that is what you want. ZJ can bring her to me. I will gladly take her." Yuki says. Walking away.

She feels an emptiness inside herself. The want to just hold him. Kiss him. Tell him how she really loves him. .How his hand on her wrist burned her, with a desire to feel more of him. How his voice was like an angel. She couldn't believe he still had this effect over her. Stronger than ever.

She also thought he was giving up their daughter. That hurt Yuki. To know that not even their children were making him happy. She saw the sadness in his voice. Which only made her feel worse. She knew. Zero was right. This was only making them hurt more. She just didn't want to go back to the old life either. There was nothing there for her. She didn't want the Cafe. It was being taken over anyway which she was happy about. She just went home. Thinking. Hurting. She knew she shouldn't of went. It only made things harder. She felt there was no fixing this.