Chapter 290 Saying Goodbyes

Chapter 290 Saying goodbyes.

A few days later, Yori enters the hospital. Her time is coming to an end. Hanabusa is beside himself. Zero is trying to be there for him. Helping him in any way he can. Hanabusa sits by her bedside still asking if she will please turn. She still tells him no. Which only makes him sadder. What will he do without her? They spent a very long time together. He was very happy with her. There Son, Ai, and granddaughter would be on there way also. All making sure to say their goodbyes before they can't.

Before They get there. Zero tries to get Hanabusa to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat. He knows its been a while since he has. That all this is getting to Hanabusa. He takes him to the Cafeteria sitting down with him. Talking and listening to him. Being the Freind. Hanabusa needs. He knows in the past that Hanabusa was always there for him. Even when Zero was the craziest. Hanabusa stood by him, through it all. Now it was his turn. While they are down there getting a cup of coffee and a sandwich. Yuki sneaks into the hospital, wearing a black hoody, jeans, and sneakers. Tryin to cover herself up. But needing to See Yori one last time.

Yuki goes into Yori's hospital room, Looking at her frail body just laying in bed. How she also wished. She would have listened to Hanabusa and would turn. Just was stubborn about what she wanted. She liked being a human. She was done with this life and ready to move on.

"Yuki, is that you?" Yori says in a low frail voice." Yes, my dear friend, it is. I just had to come to see you. I am so sorry. I haven't been there for you."Yuki answers. "I know why you left. I understand in a way. Just in another, you are letting the love of your life go. You don't want to be alone forever Yuki. You will never love anyone the way you love Zero." Yori states. " It's true, but the other way was no better. I am not here to talk about him. I just want to sit with you before they return. I love you. I want to thank you for everything you ever did. You were always my best friend."Yuki replies. "Same. We went through a lot together. Did you hear our granddaughter is taking over the Cafe? It put my mind at ease. All our hard work will live on." Yori responds. "I heard. I think its great. I hope she is happy there."Yuki states. "She is. Everyone will be fine. I just worry about my Hanabusa. I know it will take him time to get over this. He is such a good man. My knight in shining armor." York smiles. "Yea who would have thought of all people. Hanabusa would be." Yuki laughs. "Please don't leave him all alone Yuki." Yori asks. "I can't promise you that. You need to ask that of our children. I won't be here to watch over him. Or them. I am not coming back. "Yuki admits. "I wish you would change your mind. Zero needs you. You need him. Stop denying it. I know he acts like an ass sometimes. but We all have our issues. No one will ever love you more. Never be as loving and faithful as him. You know he is yours." Yori says. Yuki gives Yori and hug. Telling her she loves her. Holding her tight. Yuki Sences Zeros presents and knows she needs to go. "Take care of yourself Yuki." Yori says. You to. I hope whatever is on the other side. Brings you everything you're looking for." Yuki responds. Tears in her eyes.

Yuki walks out the door, pulling up her black hoodie. Placing her face down. Tears filling her eyes. As she walks down the hall. Her arm brushes up against Zero's as he is returning. An electric spark Goes through them both. Her heart beats fast, and her head goes hazy. She feels like she can't breathe and it was only a light brush up against him. He sences her. Turning his head around. Watching her walk fast down the hall. "Yuki. Stop." Zero says Trying to run after her." Yuki turns around the corner and disappears. Zeros heart beating just as fast. Emotions filling his body. Just the thought of her drove him crazy all over again. Why did she run? Zero knew if she stopped. what would happen. He sensed it was still there. There bond never broken. No matter what.