Chapter 228 Need to Talk

Chapter 228 Need to talk.

After being back to the office for about an hour. There is a knock on the office door. Zero knows. It's Kaname. They are excepting him. "Come in." Zero says. Kaname and Yagari walking in. Zero now wondering why Yagari is here. "Something wrong Yagari?" Zero asks. Sitting at his desk. Yuki sitting on the opposite side. "Kaname and I need to talk to you two." Yagari states. "Ok. What's wrong?" Zero replies. "Last night, at the ball. The man that walked into Aiko's Wedding with Kharis Look alike was there. He seemed to want to make trouble. That he was up to something. He states again he was Kharis brother, which we all know is bullshit. I asked Yagari to look into it. I think we all should be on the lookout." Kaname responds. "We have been trying to look into him since the wedding. Things then got deflected onto Mika again. She seemed to be our main threat." Zero replies. "I remember Mika telling Nezera it was his father's doing. That's why she was bothering us again. Maybe Victor is Nezera's father." Yuki suggests. "You know you have a good point there. We need to ask Nezera about his father. We know its not Rido. Rido was a lot of things. But he wasn't a demon, just a pureblood vampire. Kharis was just a vampire. He just used Rido. We need to find out more about him." Zero says. "He is your son in law. It would be best if you just ask him. Instead of digging. If you get nowhere. Then we will dig."Yagari states."I knew that boy would be trouble. Aiko married him anyway. Knowing a lot of things she never told us about him. She is hiding things from us as well. Do you think he is just going to come clean to us?"Zero replies. "I guess. We will have to see." Kaname comments. 

"We will look into it."Zero says. "Zero, I forgot to tell you. The association's yearly medical checkup is coming up. You will be asked to get checked. It's mandatory for everyone who works here. The only thing is, We are not going to use our regular nurse for you. A Vampire Nurse will be doing your testing. We have no way to test you otherwise." Yagari remarks. "Ok. Not a problem. Just let me know when. I haven't had a checkup in years."Zero responds. "While you work here. It will be a yearly thing. We need to make sure all hunters are still able to do there jobs. That they don't have something seriously wrong with them they are hiding from us. Plus it lets us test and know how our genes are evolving. " Yagari states. "Fine. Whatever you need. I really don't care." Zero answers.

Kaname and Yagari walk out of the office. Kaname heading to the training barracks. Yuki doing the same. Zero goes into his regular spot above them to watch. "How did you enjoy last night?"Yuki asks. "To be honest at first I hated it. Then I finally felt the freedom you and Zero were. Something came over me. It was wonderful. Me and Martha had a wonderful night when we got home. I felt closer to her than I ever had. Maybe it really was a weight lifted. I was seeing it like every other thing. I feel so much more like myself today."Kaname admits. " I know what you mean. I feel the same. It's a great feeling."Yuki replies. Her and Kaname do there training. Kaname showing Yuki a few new moves to protect her. They have there hourly training and then he goes off to the showers. Zero just watching up above notices the change in both of them. Her and Kaname still had their friendship but it seemed different. Zero just couldn't put his finger on it. It's like someone threw a switch on both of them. Zero just shrugged it off. Thinking how long will it last? PUtting the thoughts in the back of his mind. He goes down to where Yuki is. She runs to him, Letting both their bodies fall into the mats below them. Kissing him everywhere. They lay there in each other's arms. Just making out and being close. They don't really train with each other as it only leads to sex. They don't seem to make any progress in the training. Besides distracting the other. Which he didn't see that when she trained with Kaname. Yea they had their little talks. Said a few things playfully but both were focused on what was needed. He noticed Martha never came back. Not wanting to see if something took place. She knew Zero was there that was enough for her. Martha knew Kaname wouldn't be able to do too much while Zero was there. Zero was hot-headed and would come down and punch his lights out. Nothing would ever stop that or contain it. Zero was Zero. Kaname always took out the worse in him. Even when Kaname was innocent and trying to help. It was just the way he made Zero feel. He was doing better. Working at it harder. But if Kaname would touch Yuki in a wrong way. Forget it. It would set him off. Just so far nothing happened. Things are peaceful.