Chapter 291 Electic.

Chapter 291 Electic.

Zero walks back into Yori's room. Her still hanging on. "Yuki was here." Yori says."I know. I bumped into her. She ran away though." Zero remarks. "She still cares. You need to fight for her. You need to talk to her. "Yori states. "It's kind of hard when she runs away from me. " Zero states. "She is just scared. You know how she is. You two insist on the merry go round. " Yori comments. "I wish it would stop. I am tired of it. I just want her back." Zero states. "She isn't coming back. I know that for sure. She told me and I saw she wasn't lying. If you want her back. You will need to go to her." Yori remarks. Hanabusa just sitting there holding her hand. "At least she came to you. I know how close you two were."Zero replies. "She will be there at the funeral also. Keep your eye out Zero. I am sure she will be in the back. But she will be there." Yori states. Hanabusa crying to even hear that. "Oh, my Sweet Hanabusa. Don't cry, my love. I will always be with you. I live on in our child and grandchild. No one could ever take away what we shared. You will always be my heart." Yori tells him. Hanabusa crying harder. She grabs his hands and kisses them. "I Love you." Yori tells him. "I love you too." Hanabusa answers back through his tears.

Zero walks out of the room giving them privacy. Feeling low and sad. Hurt for Hanabusa losing the one he held so dear. Zero didn't want the same to happen to him. He didn't want to live this way. Being without Yuki, wasn't living. Just her brushing up against him. Sent thrills up and down his spine. The attraction was deeper than ever. Zero felt the electric spark between them. His arm still tingled from where she touched it. It didn't die. It just grew deeper. Stronger. He knew she had to feel that too. It was undeniable.

Yuki went back to her apartment. Half dazed. Feeling Zeros touch still on her arm. Not understanding how strong of an effect he still had on her. Her emotions all over the place. Still very upset about Yori. Losing her best friend. She knew that was the last time she would ever see her again. Everything they shared now gone. It was like life was taking the past away. Little by little. Making nothing remain but bittersweet memories. Her heart ached. Her body ached. The events from the past year. Where finally hitting her. How everything she held dear. She let go of. It was harder then she thought. It was a life she built, now she tumbled it down.

While laying in a ball on the sofa. Yagari walks in. "Well, you look like shit." Yagari states. "Gezz Thanks,"Yuki replies. "You know I don't lie. You went to see Yori didn't you?" Yagari asks. Sitting next to her. Putting his arms around her. "Yes. She is dying. I will never see her again. I can't believe it. My heart hurts." Yuki states. "I understand It's hard to watch the people we love die. Your shaking? What's wrong?"Yagari asks. "I have been since I came home. I also spotted Zero.. His arm touched mine. Ever since then. I started to shake. There was this electric spark between us. It was incredible. I still feel him on my arm. I never felt this before." Yuki admits. "Did you talk to him?" Yagari asks. "No. I ran away. I just couldn't." Yuki admits. "I guess the bond grew more powerful. That should tell you something."Yagari remarks. "There is this burning inside of me now. I was fine for a year. I knew not to see or touch him. I knew better. I just had my head down. I was so upset about Yori."Yuki states "Maybe since you won't give in to yourself. Someone is giving you hints."Yagari comments. Yuki just giving him a glare. "Everyone needs to stop trying to get us back together. Cant, you see he is better off without me." Yuki remarks. "No. You need to see that you two are better off together. You were apart for a year. You still need him. You both miss each other like crazy and are falling apart. What kind of life is this? It's not better than the other. At least then You had each other. To fight with. To be with."Yagari replies.