Chapter 226 Freedom

Chapter 226 Freedom!

"Who was that?" Martha asks. "I don't know. But trust me I will find out. How dare he come here and say that crap to me. Another one of those freaks. I suppose. Nothing could ever be too quiet. Martha, I want you to stay close to me for the rest of the night. Don't leave my side for any reason." Kaname asks. "Ok. If you feel I should." Martha responds. " I do." Kaname says. Looking around the room for Yuki and Zero. Who is off into a corner. Kaname seeing they are a bit far away in the crowd.

"Babe. Come with me." Zero says seductively in Yuki's ear. "Where are we going?" Yuki asks. "Shhh. Zero says as he grabs her hand and takes her to the unisex bathroom. Locking the door behind them."Zero Are you kidding?" Yuki says. "Nope. He grabs her tightly pulling her to his warm body. He lifts her long lace nude gown up. Exposing her thighs. His hand sliding up to her panties rubbing on the outside of them. Yuki gives out a moan kissing him and giving into his advantages. He places her on the sink counter undoing his pant and sliding into her hungrily. Yuki wraps her legs around him. Kissing him deeper. Falling deeper under his spell. She lets out a moan and she explodes. He soon follows. He kisses her again as he gently slides out of her. Cleaning himself up and redoing his pants. "What got into you?" Yuki asks out of breath. "I just had to have you. All the times here. Watching on the sidelines. You with him. It was my turn." Zero hisses. Kissing her again. "I think you liked this more then you let on." Yuki says with a smile. "Maybe. I have to say I am enjoying the night. That was just the icing on the cake." Zero says. Holding the bathroom door open for her.

They walk back into the ball. Zero's scent now all over her. In a way, he marked his territory. He was proud of it. He held her close dancing with her again. Kissing her lips and her neck. For all to see. Kaname watching. He wanted to go over and let them know. What took place but watching how Yuki was so happy. So inwrapped in Zero. He felt he would let it go for tonight. Let them have there fun.

The night starts to whine down. Kaname and Martha head out to there limo. Not even saying goodbye. Kaname let it go. He knew how happy they both where. For the first time tonight. He saw it for what it really was. Let them enjoy. All the pain, suffering that has been overtaking there lives for years, seem to wash away. Even if it was just for tonight. He held Martha's hand all the way home. Truly not wanting anything to happen to her or the child. The thought bothered him. The thought that Victor was after something. That he knew way too much about them bothered him as well. He Had more important things to worry about. Then Zero. Then even Yuki. He spent the last few months clouded by feelings and emotions. Some were not even fair to Yuki or himself. As it wasn't all her fault. Kaname just needed to admit, He was scared. Which he now finally realized. yes, he loved Yuki. Always would but it wasn't her standing in his way. It was himself. He was truly terrified of what all this meant. The fear he had inside of him as Victor talked about Martha. That she was a no one. Hurt him. He never thought he would feel that. He needed his control back. The Kaname who was always in control. Who never showed his true self. The one that was him. Not this mess he has become. Now the truth was out. For the first time tonight he felt a relief wash over him. He saw what Zero and Yuki saw. No more hiding. No more Lying. A weight was lifted from his shoulders.

They went home, Kaname opening the limo door for Martha. Helping her up the stairs to the townhouse in her long grown. His hand on her waist. making sure she wouldn't fall. Martha saw a different side of him. One she hoped to see. One she saw with Yuki. They entered the townhouse and Kaname took her coat for her. Hanging it up. He kisses her lips and carries her to bed. Martha not sure what is going on. Doesn't ask. She just goes with whatever Kaname is feeling. As for her. She knows he doesn't ever show his emotions. At least not to her. He lightly lays her on the bed, Without saying a word. He just kisses and makes slow tender love to her. Letting himself go. Martha cuddles up close to him all night. Not breaking body contact. Taking in his scent. She just smiles as she watches him sleep in her arms. Hoping this means something good. Rubbing her stomach. Feeling at ease and happy.

Zero and Yuki also head home. Getting into there limo. They leave a lot later then Martha and Kaname. Enjoying it till the last drop. They cuddle up in the limo. Holding each other tight. Looking into each other's eyes. Kissing and being ever so close. The freedom of giving them even more chemistry. Making this, even more, hotter then it was before. They go home, Yuki still on a high. Dancing around. Zero just looks at her and smiles. A lightness in the air that hasn't been there ever. Zero hoped that this would remain. Things would grow. They head off to bed Wrapping themselves in the other.