Chapter 215 Training.

Chapter 215 Training!

A few days later Yuki is at the Association. Ready to train. All decked out in her sports gear. Kaname ready to train her. They go to the basement where there are tons of weapons and a large room to train. Nothing for them to bang into. Plenty of space to get down and dirty.

"I'm not going to take it easy on you Kaname."Yuki says with a grin."I would hope you wouldn't. You know. I am pretty good at this. You know. In a real battle, I don't even have to break a sweat. Just turn you to dust."Kaname states. "Yea yea. I know. I'm not too shabby myself. But I'm not going to use that power. I am going to just kick your ass." Yuki says. "Well, Well aren't you sure of yourself. Don't think just because I love you. I won't kick yours." Kaname replies. "I was hoping that wouldn't make a difference." She replies.

Zero and Martha watching from up above. In A glass room that shows the entire room below. "You do know these two are closer then we can image Zero?" Martha states. "Yea I have known it for years. Why do you think? I hate him so much?" Zero replies."They have something between them. Neither of us ever will. No matter how hard we try."Martha responds. "That may be. But I have a lot with her also. Things he will never have. She won't leave me for him. I finally know that. So let them play there games. She will always come home to me." Zero says with pride. "Glad you believe that. I have my doubts at times." Martha replies. Zero knew the jealousy was eating at Martha. He was there many times. He just learned that she really did love him. Not to let it bother him like he use to. It only made things worse.

As they are watching, Yuki made a move, Running past Kaname grazing his arm. "You got me." Kaname remarks. "Told you. I wasn't playing." Yuki Announces. As Yuki goes after him again he jumps into the air. Putting a slice in her neck. Licking it, to heal it fast. "Got me this time. That was pretty good. I didn't see that coming." Yuki responds. "That's the point. Good thing. I can heal you as I hurt you." Kaname winks. "You're enjoying this a bit too much." Yuki comments. "Maybe I am. I find it different to fight someone on my own level. You have gotten more powerful. You really did learn how to use your power. Both in training and other." Kaname states. "Told you."Yuki giggles.

"I'm going back to work. I think. I saw enough. I didn't know to lick her involved training her." Martha states. "It was only to heal her wound." Zero states. "Yea. You think that. It just gave him a chance to do so. Without it being out of place."Martha states. "Martha are you still worried? I mean they haven't done anything to make us worry lately." Zero states. "Maybe she hasn't. But he is always thinking of her. Nothing will ever compare to her. "Martha replies huffing on her way out the door. Zero just stands there still watching the fight. Figuring whatever that was, it was between Kaname and Martha. While they fought there was no inappropriate touching. Kaname only licked her that time, because he hurt her. That would be the first time in many years. He had her blood. He didn't react from it. That must of taken a lot. Zero tried to let what Martha said go. He wasn't being that person anymore. Even though his glare at Kaname said something else.

"Good Job. I think that's enough for today. I am heading to the showers."Kaname says. "That was fun."Yuki responds. "Yes, it was. You have a good day. My girl." Kaname winks as he leaves the room.

Zero coming down the steps from watching above. "You held your own against him." Zero states. "Yes. I told him. I wasn't going easy on him." Yuki replies. Looking at Zero in his workout gear. "Are you up for another?" Zero asks. "Yes. I think. I can handle this one. Only thing is. I will be aiming for your clothes."Yuki admits. "Trying to get me Naked? Then I shall do the same. Only thing is. I Can't heal you like he did. So let's not get too out of hand." Zero comments. "I can heal you." Yuki smiles. "You planning on hurting me?" Zero asks. "No. Not in that way. You may need a little rest when I'm done with you though." Yuki remarks. "You little minx you." Zero responds. " Come get me Icy hot!" Yuki remarks." Icy hot? What does that mean?"Zero asks. "Well, most think you're icy because of how you treat them. To me, you are just the hottest thing ever." Yuki says with a smile. "What am I going to do with you?"Zero comments. "Come get me!"She remarks.

Zero holds firm doing his best not to let Yuki distract him. As he runs towards her. With the blade, he is using. He cuts her tank top. Slicing it down the center. Revealing her sports bra. Her sweaty body glistening. He is now distracted. Yuki just takes off the tank throwing it to the side. Going after him. She now gets his shirt. "You got me too."Zero says. "I see that. Licking her lips." "That's not nice. Using those against me."Zero smirks. "What my lips. I wasn't planning on using them against you. Maybe on you?" Yuki replies. "That's it. The hell with this." Zero remarks putting down his weapon and going over to Yuki. She throws her weapon to the ground. Looking into Zero's eyes. He grabs her and kisses her passionately. Pushing her up against the wall. His sweaty hands roaming her Sweaty body. He kisses down her neck to her breasts. Making Yuki moan. He picks her up, carrying her to the showers. Taking off the rest of there clothes. They step into the shower. Letting the cool water run down there hot sweaty bodies. Their hands roaming each other as they kiss passionately. Yuki places kisses on his neck. Working down his chest to his stomach. Placing butterfly kisses and licks. She licks his belly button and works her way down. Zero giving out light moans of his own now. She lightly takes his member into her hands. Rubbing gently up and down. Locking eyes with Zero. She lightly licks his head. Sending shivers down Zeros back. She keeps licking and sliding her tongue up and down the back of his member. Making Zero lose all control. She then takes his head and places it in her mouth, Sucking at it. 

The feeling is incredible for Zero. This is something she has never done before. It sends excitement throughout his whole body. He lets her suck a little more before his need is too much. He lifts her up. Turning her around. With her hands onto the shower wall. He kisses down her back to her tailbone. Making Yuki give out a large moan. He rubs his hard wet manhood against her core. Feeling the wetness of her. He rubs it around a few more times before entering her from behind. Grabbing her bottom and pushing her deeper onto him. Yuki thrusts harder and so does he. Till neither can take anymore and let go. Giving out loud Moans of each other's names.

Zero slides down to sit down into the shower. Yuki slides with him. Sitting on top of him. Kissing him. "If this is how training is going to be. We are going to go home tired out." Zero says. "I like it. I get to play with you at work. Give you something to look forward to." Yuki states. "I like it. What you did felt good. I enjoyed it." Zero responds. "I'm glad. Figured it was something you wanted to try. Just didn't know how to ask."Yuki replies. "Always trying to make me happy huh?" Zero answers. "Yes. Your mine. Only mine." She replies. Zero now knowing. What set that off. Her worryment of that night. "You didn't have to. I am yours even without all this. I hope you know that?" Zero replies. "I do. It just helps keep it fresh. I don't want the yearning for each other to go away ever again." She replies. Both sitting in the shower. The warm water hitting their bodies. They stay there a little while longer in each other's arms. Happy to be together.