CHapter 261 Pushing on.

Please let me know how you are liking the story. :)

Chapter 261 Pushing on.

Two more months go by its now 9 months since they had any sexual contact. Zero has been talking to her though. Keeping that open. He knows that seem to hurt her the most, That closeness. He doesn't want to kill it all. Just see if there was no sex if she would stray. So far nothing. She works and spends family time with him and the kids. She cuddles but not as much as she uses to either. The wolf gets more cuddling. Its like she feels safer to hug the wolf then Zero. There is no sexual tension with the wolf. Just a pet. That she has grown to love.

"Yuki I was thinking how about you invite Kaname and Martha for dinner. Before all this took place they invited us to there house. I haven't seen the baby since then. I am sure he has gotten big." Zero says. "Are you sure?" Yuki asks. "Yes, why not?" Zero asks. No reason just making sure. I know you're not one for quests. Especially Kaname." Yuki answers. "True, but I would like to see the child." Zero states. "Ok. I will ask him. When I see him at the Cafe." Yuki replies. "You could just tell the wolf. Since it's him. Listening to everything we say. Or do." Zero remarks. "I don't see the wolf totally as Kaname. He is my pet. I don't think Kaname is getting him back." Yuki giggles. The wolf going over to her snuggling."See. He is my companion. My snuggle buddy." Yuki replies. "I use to be that." Zero answers sharply. "You still are." Yuki answers. Kissing him, on his head.

Zero figured he would invite them to see how she interacts with Kaname. He hasn't seen them together in a while. They keep there distance. Except for the Wolf. Which he knows he doesn't have to fear to make love to Yuki. It's just a wolf. But its still Kaname. In a different form. He didn't need to visit her at the Cafe, he was always with her. Watching over her. The only thing was he couldn't talk back. They had everything else. Building their friendship to even a higher level. One that didn't need sex.

The next day Yuki goes to the Cafe. Knowing that Kaname would be in today. It was there once a week gets to together. "Hey, how is my girl?" Kaname says kissing her on the cheek. "I'm hanging in there. How are you?" I'm good. The baby is teething keeping us up all night. Which, isn't anything for me. But Martha is tired. I told her to get some sleep. I would watch him." Kaname remarks. "That's nice. How is the remodeling comeing?" Yuki asks. "Pretty good. SHe is doing room by room. It looks like a totally different house. Makes it a little hard but I am dealing."Kaname replies. "I guess, everything we did share is now gone." Yuki answers. "Maybe in things but not in heart." Kaname answers. Yuki just smiles at him. "Oh, Zero would like to know if you and Martha would come to dinner. Take the baby. He would love to see him." Yuki remarks. "Sure. Is he ok?" Kaname asks. "Yea I guess so," she responds. "Are you two ok?" Kaname asks. "I know its still hard for him. I don't push him in any way for anything. I don't even sleep close to him anymore. It just reminds me of what we use to have. I know my desire is there and I don't want to hurt him with it. So I sleep on my own side." Yuki remarks. "There are other things he can do. It's just weird he hasn't made an attempt." Kaname states. "I told him that before. He wasn't very into it. I never bought it up again." Yuki comments. "It must be hard. You two were non stop." Kaname admits. "Sometimes. I feel my desire rise just looking at him. He will brush up against me. I just control it. I did it before when we were not together. I can do it again." Yuki responds. "For your whole life? We live a long time Yuki." Kaname says. "I know. It's not a biggy. I'm good as long as I have him." Yuki answers. "If you say so." Kaname replies.