Chapter 275 One last time

Zero walks closer to her. Looking into her eyes. He does see she is upset. That there is pain. He knows he needs to fix this. But how? She already made her decision. How could he change it? He lightly touches her hand. "Zero please." Yuki says. As Zero pulls her closer to him. "I love you Yuki. I am sorry. I am sorry for everything." Zero states. Kissing her on her lips. Pushing her closer. So she can't break away. Not letting her. He knows the bond is still there and he needs to work it any way he can. ITs all he has left. Without it, he is done. He is lucky. She saved it for last to get rid of.

"Zero this doesn't fix anything. I am still leaving." Yuki comments. "I need you. I want you. Let me show you." Zero answers. Kissing her lips down her neck. Nibbling and licking. As he takes a bite, Getting the blood he craved and missed. Licking up every last drop. Pulling her body closer. Undoing her blouse to rub her breasts lightly, caressing them. Kissing them. She tries to back away but he won't let her. Pulling her closer to him. He lightly places her on the sofa, as he undoes her skirt and his pants. Laying himself on top of her. Limiting her access to the door and getting up. He keeps touching and kissing her. Making love to her, passionate tender love. She doesn't push him away but he still sees she isn't herself. He feels being this close. Could at least show her. They still can be. SHe lays in his arms on top of his warm slender body. With just a light blanket on top of them. They stay there the night. Not saying a word. Just in each other's arms. Yuki taking in his scent. Rubbing her hands on his chest. As Zero kisses her head and holds her close to him. Never wanting this night to end. Zero fears the worst. His arms held her tight. Almost to the point, she can't breathe. He can't help himself.

When morning comes Yuki gets up off of him. Putting her clothes on slowly. Not saying anything to him. Just gathering her things. "Yuki I want you to know. I still love you. What happened last night was true. I know you felt it." Zero states. She picks up the last of her things. Just giving him a smile as she walks out the door. Still not giving in to him. The sex had no effect. Not like it normally did. She gave into having it but it didn't hold her. He sat there hurt and lonely. Watching her walk down the hall. As she walked out of his life. Feeling that would be the last time they ever made love. Maybe even the last time he ever saw her. She gave up everything she loved to get away from him. It was over.

He gets dressed and goes to work. Not fully there. His mind wandering. His heart empty. All he could think about was holding her. Wishing he never let her go. There was nothing left. The only thing he did notice is she didn't give him divorce papers. She did everything else but that. That kind of confused him. "Maybe they are on the way. They just didn't go through yet." Zero thought. He knew if they showed up. It was truly finished.