Chapter 222 Wanting.

Chapter 222 Wanting.

The next day is Wednesday. Yuki goes to the association with Zero. She will be training with Kaname today. They train once a week so both of them get better at there skills. When she trains with Kaname, she keeps focus on what she is doing. She has gotten stronger.

While each training match is going on. Zero watches from above. He has learned not to leave them alone. No matter how he thinks they are just friends. There is a part of him that always feels its best to watch and make sure. It's an old habit. One that is hard to break. He does see that it's training. Sometimes a little too playful for him. But he keeps his thoughts to himself. Knowing the bond these two have. He also likes that after she is done training with Kaname. They have their own time together. Martha, on the other hand, doesn't come to watch anymore. After the first time. He heart couldn't take it. She is even more jealous then Zero. If that was even possible. She would rather not see these two in action. As for her, they just in the same room was enough for her to scream. She was younger than them all. They were vampires so they looked young but in reality, they weren't Zero was 60 Yuki 59. Kaname, who knows. He has been around forever. He kind of lost track. Where Martha was only thirty. This was her first real relationship. The first time she ever felt this hard for a person. She wanted Kaname fully and she knew she wouldn't get that. With Yuki around. Yet to have him she was dealing the best she could. Just like Zero did all these years. She did notice that Yuki was doing her best to behave. That she really loved Zero. It was Kaname fighting his feelings. Not able to fully let go. It hurt her but there wasn't much she could do.

While Kaname and Yuki were training. All Yuki could think about was after the training. WHen she would be alone with Zero. The thoughts clouded her mind. She found herself dreaming about it everytime she trained with Kaname. Zero had taken over her mind body and soul. She truly loved him. That didn't mean she didn't still love Kaname. She just knew how things were and finally gave herself fully to Zero. He would catch her looking up at him, while she was training. Giving him small smiles. Even though she was clouded by thoughts of him. She still managed to kick Kaname's ass in training. Was it because he was too busy thinking of other things? Or she was just getting too good at this? Either way, she was proud of herself.

"Great training today Yuki. I am glad to see you come this far." Kaname says out of breath. "Thank you. It feels great to let go. Thank you for your help Kaname. It's great training with you." Yuki replies. "I'm going to shower. I will see you later. Have fun with Zero."Kaname responds." How did you know?" Yuki asks. "I still can read your thoughts. He sure did take them over today. Yet you managed to kick my ass. Great job."Kaname winks as he walks walking down from above. "Hey, babe." Zero says. "Hey. I have been thinking about you the whole time. I couldn't get you out of my mind." Yuki admits. "Really? It looked like you were focused on kicking his ass. Which I have to say Turned me on and made my day." Zero says with a chuckle. "I'm sure it did. All I could think about was the last time. Your skin all sweaty. How sexy you looked. Made me just want you more." Yuki says pushing him up against the wall. Licking his lips. "Well someone is frisky. To be honest with you. I really like that your training with him. Yet thinking of me." Zero confesses. "I want you Zero. All of you." Yuki admits. "You have me." Zero replies kissing her passionately. They make hot passionate love. Not able to keep their hands off of each other. Zero feels they come along way. He enjoys the afternoon.