Chapter 224 Happiness

Once there Kaname and Martha get out of the limo. Both walking up the stairs. Into the ballroom. All eyes on them. As they are the first to appear. The other vampire's seeing that Kaname is there with Martha and not Yuki. Martha standing next to Kaname, happy and with pride. Her arm around his. People going up to him. Asking how he is. One even asking where Yuki was. His reply was she should be here any minute. While he says that. Yuki walks in hand and hand with Zero by her side. She looks up at him with a huge smile. And Zero does the same in return. Kaname just watching as he sees Yuki the happiest. He has seen her in years. All eyes now on them. People gasp, as Yuki places a kiss on Zero's cheek. Taking him to the Dance floor. Holding each other tight. Looking into each other's eyes. She puts her head on his chest and snuggles close. The people around them just dancing and talking.

Kaname walks onto the dance floor with Martha. Taking her hand in his and dancing slowly. The people around them not sure what to think. Or what is going on? Kaname knows he will have to go up to Yuki and Zero. Letting everyone see them together. That there aren't any ill feelings. Even though at this moment, Kaname would like Zero dead. Knowing as much as that thought brought him happiness. It would destroy his Yuki.

After the dance, Kaname goes up to Yuki and Zero. Just looking at Yuki and how beautiful she looked. How the dress hugged every sexy curve she had. Seeing she was wearing the jewels he gave her. That no matter what a piece of him was with her always. "You look very lovely tonight Yuki." Kaname says. "Thank you. So do you. Martha, you look gorgeous." Yuki replies. "Thank you. I love your jewels." Thank you. They were given to me by a very special person. I hold them, dear."Yuki responds. Kaname just smiles. "You look very nice also Zero." Martha adds. "Thank you. You to. Everyone is staring at us. Like we have ten heads. I am sure this is making the paper tomorrow."Zero states. "Oh. I am sure also. Especially after Kaname makes his announcement."Martha states. "I see you are very happy Martha. I am glad to see you smile." Yuki says. "I see the same in you. Not to mention Zero. I never thought I would see a smile on his face. Mr. Mean grumpy pants at work over there." Martha laughs. "Yea. That's just for show. He isn't really like that. Just don't let him know I told you." Yuki says smiling. "I heard that." Zero responds. The girls break out into a laugher.

Zero just smiles to himself. Happy for the first time in ages. Standing next to Yuki. Able to show his true feelings. Which was always hard for him to do. But not tonight. He wasn't sure if it was that the lie was over. Or just able to smack Kaname with it. Either way, he felt great.