Chapter 282 Phone Calls.

Did anyone see that coming? LOL

Chapter 282 phone calls

Yuki takes her shower. Getting ready to go to bed. The thought of the kiss with Yagari fresh in her mind. Could she do this? Really? It was too soon. She laid down in bed just thinking. It would be totally different. Maybe might even work. There would be no third party involved. Just us. Yet a stabbing pain in her chest every time she thought about it. The thought of hurting Zero even more. If he would ever find out. That would kill him. The wolf just looking at her. Laying at the end of the bed. Kaname saw and heard it all. He picks up the phone calling Zero. At the same time, Kaito does.

"Zero I am sorry to bother you so late at night. But I have some information that might interest you." Kaname states. "Ok HOld on I have another call." Zero answers. "yea whats up Kaito?" Holy shit, You won't believe what took place tonight. "Kaito states. "Ok wait let me put you both in on the same call." Zero responds. "Kaname, Kaito has some news also. I will add you to the call.

Ok, Kaito you go first. Then Kaname." Zero states. "Ok, They went out to a bar, Your wife looks incredible. She radiates hotness. Not sure what happened but I guess hair makeup and new boobs did the job." Kaito states. "New boobs?" Kaname asks. "Yea she got a boob job." Kaito answers. "What?" Kaname says. "Not now. Get to the important stuff. Damn it. Leave her boobs out of this." Zero remarks. "Ok, Ok. Well, they went to the bar like I was saying. They had beers and ate dinner. They even did Karaoke. I took video. I will send to both of you." Kaito states. Zero and Kaname look at the video. Watching Yuki have a blast with Yagari. Not to mention Kaito was right. She looked great. She looked like a totally different person. Even the way she held herself was different. It didn't even seem like the same person they knew all those years. Not to mention Yagari doing Karaoke.

" She is also now going under the name Yuki Cross. She dropped Kiryu and Kuran." Kaito states. "Wow, she got rid of both of us." Kaname says. "I have more to add to Kaitos version. When they came home. Yagari made his move. They made out for a while. She told him. She wasn't totally over Zero. He didn't seem to care. Saying they could have a relationship of convenience. He was a big boy and can handle himself." Kaname states. "WhAT? He touched her?" Zero snaps. "Yes. Zero. I watched. While his hands roamed her. and they kissed. It was no better for me." Kaname remarks. "I can't believe he would do this."Zero states. "I know your still hung up on the kiss. But she still has feelings for you. Even he said. He felt she would go back to you. He knows its a possibility. Which leaves you an opening." Kaname comments. "Is that before or after he sleeps with my wife? I thought. I had you to worry about. Now he sneaks in."Zero huffs. "Look. We can leave it be and just let nature take its course. She wants a new life. She sure has one."Kaname states. "I don't mean to hurt either one of you. But Yagari is more man than both of you. Hell, he is huge compared to her. She might not want either of you. After having him." Kaito replies. 

"SHUT UP." Zero answers. "Yea. I'm with Zero. Shut up." Kaname snaps. "I hate to say this but he may have a point. He is totally different than both of us. Maybe that is what she is after." Kaname states."I don't know what she is after. Things are so different. She is living her life. Without us. We are sitting here watching. When she doesn't care anymore. "Zero replies. "She cares some. She just isn't giving in. It's easier when she doesn't see you all the time. I told her to do that when we were together. She didn't listen and it fell apart. So she took my advice this time. Doing it to both of us."Kaname admits. "Who would have thought. We would be on the same side." Zero comments. "Well if I had to share her with anyone. I am used to you. Your an ass but I know you forever. I am not so sure about Yagari. But if this is what she truly wants. There isn't anything we can do. "Kaname remarks.

Zero gets off the phone with both men. Sitting there not able to comprehend what really is going on. How could his master do this? His friend? Yagari was always there for them. Why would he go against Zero like this? He knew Zero still loved and wanted her. He also knew this was a big mess. Maybe she was better off with him? She would be happier? He also noticed how he and Kaname were not snapping at each other. How they ran to each other. After all these years. They finally could get along. Why now when she left? Probably because she wasn't in the middle anymore. Not in the way she use to be. Now she wasn't either of there's. Which was so hard to take in. At least when she was with the other. They got to see each other. Now it was nothing but listening to Kaito's report.