Chapter 233 Opening up.

The next morning Kaname can't wait to tell Yuki about his new son. He is actually now very excited. He even wants Martha to come in with him This afternoon so they can tell her together. Martha even feels since they are telling Yuki. Zero should be there as well.

Martha goes to Zero's office. "Hi, Zero." Martha says. "Hey. How are you feeling?" Zero asks. Pretty good. I just wanted to say. That I will be going to the Cafe for lunch. I would like to take you with me. If that's ok? Me and Kaname have something to tell Yuki and you. We would like to do it when you're together." Martha states. "Sure. That's fine. Gives me a chance to see Yuki." Zero answers. "How are you and Kaname doing?"Zero asks. "Pretty good. At first, I thought we weren't going to work out. I thought. I was wasting my time. Now things changed. He is so kind. So gentle. For someone who didn't want this child, he sure doesn't want anything to happen to it."Martha states. "Its different once its happening. I am glad he had a turnaround." Zero remarks. "How are you and Yuki?" Martha asks. "Closer than ever. She tells me things now. Tries to confide in me. Like when we were younger. Of course, it doesn't have anything to do with Kaname. But its a start. We are building. She really doesn't bring Kaname up. Their training sessions are just that."Zero admits. "It's great. They are both trying. They still see each other every day. I don't see him as sad as he was before. I don't know. What he is thinking but he is acting better." Martha states.

Martha leaves Zero's office. Zero just glad Martha is happy. Never telling her all he heard about. What the real Kaname is like. Zero knew Kaname was a bastard but deep down he really didn't think. He would hurt Yuki or Martha. They both were the mothers of his children. And as much as Kaname was a mulipalitve prick. He loved his kids. He was great with them. There was a kindness there. Zero didn't see with any except Yuki. Kaname did have patience with her. Putting up with a lot. Just like Zero did. You wouldn't do that if you really didn't care. Not to mention Kaname could have anyone he wanted. He didn't have to deal with Yuki. Yet he did anyway. Was that changing? He was moving closer to Martha. She was taking Yuki's place. Zero loved that. He just knew that would hurt Yuki. No matter how hard she tried to hide it.

At lunchtime, Zero, Martha, and Kaname show up at the Cafe. Yuki gets them all lunch and they sit down at a table. Yuki kisses and holds Zero's hand. Happy to see him. "Martha you look so nice. You're just glowing."Yuki says. "Thank you. Yuki. This pregnancy has been great. Me and Kaname have something to tell you both." Martha replies. Martha looking at Kaname, who gently grabs her hand and holds it. Yuki seeing the tenderness between them. The one she use to have with him."Well as you know. Yesterday we went to get the Ultrasound."Kaname says. taking out the pictures. Showing them all. Each one of them Proudly. Saying this is the head, the spine. The little feet. "Yuki and Zero never seeing Kaname like this before. "We also found out that me and Martha are having a son." Kaname admits. "Congratulations,"Zero says. Yuki saying the same. "I will be having another little boy." Kaname says with a smile. "It's so nice seeing you both so happy." Yuki says. Giving Martha and Kaname a hug. Then watching Kaname pull out Martha's seat and making sure. She is ok. Being ever so gentle. Zero just watching Yuki. Martha and Kaname stay a little longer. Finishing there lunch. Yuki goes back to work, Leaving them alone. Zero goes with Yuki and sits at the counter. Watching her clean up.

Once Kaname and Martha say bye and walk out the door. Zero turns to Yuki. "Are you ok?" Zero asks. "Yes. I am fine. It's nice. They are having a little boy." Yuki says. "Are you a little jealous?" Zero asks. "Yes. but not for the reasons you think." She responds. Zero just looks up at her puzzled. "What do you mean?" Zero asks. "If I tell you. You may think bad of me." She reveals. "You can tell me anything Yuki. You know that." Zero replies wanting to know. "I am jealous. Not because she is having Kaname's baby. I already had two of them. Its because she got pregnant so fast, the pregnancy is going so well. I don't wish her ill, please don't think that. It's just... taking a pause. When I so wanted to have your children. It was always so hard to." Yuki admits with a tear in her eye. Zero taken back. That wasn't the response, he thought he was going to get. He thought. She was going to say something about Kaname. But that wasn't what she was feeling. "I am sorry babe. I know. It was hard for us. Everyone is different. We still have our children." Zero says.

 "Yea, the one time it happened for me and went smoothly was the one time. I really didn't want it. it was a mistake." Yuki says lowly. Zero looking at her in shock. "A mistake?" Zero asks. "Yes. Zero. Ai wasn't planned. She was just a constant reminder of Him. Of him always being in our lives and in the way."Yuki says walking away into the kitchen. Zero taken back with the honestly. Seeing her resentment. Her pain. This really wasn't what he thought. She was going to say. How things took a turn in such a different direction. He wasn't even sure, he was talking to the same Yuki. She was so blunt. So honest. She held nothing back. She trusted him. That made him feel good to know. She did. At the same time, he was in Aw. He remembered once when Yuki let him see into her heart. That even though she loved Ai with all her heart. There was resentment. She was so much like Kaname. It was Like looking straight at him.

Zero hated Kaname with a passion. Yet he never had that resentment towards Ai. He always loved her as his own. He realized Yuki was fighting with her own demons. Not only with Kharis. For the most part, Yuki kept her mouth closed. Doing her best to put up a front in front of Kaname and Martha. But not for the reasons anyone thought. He knew. There was more to it. She just didn't tell him yet. He was willing to wait to hear the rest.