Chapter 265 Rethinking

Its been a few days, Zero and Yuki have gotten along great. Back to what they had before all this mess. Zero upset with himself. That he let it go that far. Realizing she really does want him this time. He sees her smiling at him at times. For no reason. Just because he is there. She will touch his face and give him tender kisses. The sex is there but it calmed down. He does see she is happy just to lay close to him. To talk and share things with him. He sees how stupid he was. How he almost lost everything.

A few weeks go by and they get into there regular routine that they had before all this mess took place. Zero goes to work every day. The parking lot still gives him the creeps. He never really got over what took place there. He gets panics attacks over it. He just hasn't told anyone anything about it. He feels his powers increase more and more. That the poison is out of his system. That Kaname's blood has helped him greatly. Making him actually stronger then he was before all this happened. Not even thinking that would be possible. Also a little thankful to Kaname for giving him so much of his own blood to make him better. He drank from him for months.

Kaname not making any complaints. Just giving the blood to Hanabusa to put in pints for Zero. He knew Kaname was trying to let Yuki know. His feelings for her were always real. Trying to make up for all the things that happened in the past. Kaname was changing. It was a slow process but it was happening. He was a family man with Martha. He got to really like her. Enjoying their time together. He still didn't love her like he did Yuki. But he cared deeply. Experiencing the child from birth also made him happy. He was there for it all. Not minding any of it. It was all special to him.

Zero also thinking about Victor. Its been close to a year and he hasn't made another move. Something was wrong. He made such a big move. Than nothing. That looked suspicious to Zero. Not knowing what was going to happen next. Also worried him. He hated that they always had someone trying to rip them apart. To get in there way. Always hurting them. He knew Yuki has been through a lot. To try to be and stay with him. He will never forget her almost dying for him. They had a lot of history. They have known each other for a very long time. He hoped it would stay that way for always. Never really wanting to give her up.

That night he goes up with Yuki sitting at the dinner table. Just watching his family. How they interact. All that he does have. He was very lucky in a lot of ways. He always realized being a Vampire wasn't as bad as he thought. When he didn't have the powers he missed them. He was now proud of his Vampire and Hunter powers. He was going to make sure he used both to do a great job at the association. Even better then he has in the past.